36. SaHan's Date Night💞

A very Happy holi🌈....issi khush mein bahut lamba likh diya 😂

Next day.....

In Mumbai......it was 8 am.....

KeshVit were sleeping peacefully cuddling.....keshvi opened her eyes and felt Advit hugging her tightly. She looked at hua face and noticed they weren't wearing anything. She blushed remembering the last night. Their clothes were on floor she quickly git up collected them and went in washroom.

She took a shower and came out he was sleeping peacefully. She came near him and covered him properly and pecked on his forehead she smiled in sleep. She went down to see if breakfast is prepared.

After sometime he got up but didn't find her. He went in his room and got ready in formals as he had to attend meeting. He went down and saw her busy in her laptop.

Her outift......

His outfit

His outfit......

He went behind her and scared her

Keshvi:- Aduu!!

Advit:- ( laughing ) Sorry!

Keshvi:- Fine!! Chalo come have breakfast. Muje bhi office Jana hai.

Advit:- Meeting late hai lekin jaldi jaunga.

Keshvi:- Jaldi kyu?

Advit:- Mumbai ka traffic baby.

Keshvi:- Humse bhetar kaun janta hai.

Advit:- I know!....

Keshvi:- I'm so happy kal di aur bhaiyu aajayenge. We all will be together.

Advit:- Aur waha Ghar par Tilak aur sagai ki tayari shuru hone wali hai aj pandit ji aarhe hai.

Keshvi:- I'm so excited Adu! ( She said in excitement ).

Advit:- Main bhi keshuu!!! Accha ab muje bhuk lagi hai.

Keshvi:- Lo Khao!

.....They both had breakfast and left for their meetings.......

******
In udaipur.......
At Bajaj house.......