Dream and George first meeting <3

Smut(?) warning idk-
This is just George simping over Dream and SapNap being annoyed LMAO

Dream walked up to the schools front doors, nervously. It was his first ever day at his new school. He was starting here late because he was already a junior. He just hoped he could make friends easily.

George's POV
I was sitting in class waiting for it to start, half listening to SapNap blab about Karl, when some new kid walked in.

He was...

Amazing looking.

We all had masks on due to Covid but I could just tell.

He looked like a model.

I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I was staring at him until SapNap snapped me out of my trance with his hand, waving it in front of my face.

"Hellooooooo? Earth to Gogy?"

"Wh-what? Oh hi, yeah. What's up?"

"Bro, you like that new kid?"

"What? Dude, I don't even know him. Don't be ridiculous!"

"You don't need to know someone to like 'em! Here cmon let's talk to him after class!"

"Wh- o-ok..." I guess SapNap could tell I was flustered, he smirked at me.

The bell rang and the teacher walked in, almost bumping into the new kid.

"Oh you must be Clay! Welcome to my class, you can sit over there bye George. The brown haired one in blue."

"Thank you, mr..."

"Watson. Mr. Watson"

"Alrighty, Mr. Watson!"

The new kid, Clay, walked over to me and sat right next to me.

My heart fluttered. I didn't even pay attention to the class at all. All I could focus on was him. Clay.

((What a simp 🙄🤚))

Before I knew it, the bell rang. We all got up and out of our seats. SapNap ran to me, grabbed my arm, and rushed over to Clay.

"Hey man! You're the new kid right? Clay was your name?"

"Uh, yup! Clay. I don't like my name so you can call my Dream."

"Dream? Why that?"

"It's a family nickname. I like it better!"

"Fair enough. Well I'm SapNap! And this is my friend George!"

"It's nice to meet you guys!"

"Yo Clay, after next period wanna share numbers? Maybe we can hang out after school!"

"O-oh really? Sure! Hey... does George talk?"

"What? Oh yeah he does, he's just being weird today."

SapNap punched my arm.

"Dude you good?"

"Ye-yeah..."

I swear I saw Cla- Dream... blush. But he quickly got over it and continued to talk to SapNap. I tuned them out. All I could think about was him. Holding me. Close. And-

The bell rang.

"Shit! Gotta go! Bye George! Bye Dream!"

"Bye! Hey, what's your next class?"

"Uh, science. With Mrs. Barnes."

He looked down at his paper schedule.

"Oh sick! Me too, let's go!"

We walked down the hallway, slightly speed walking.

Once we reached the class, they were all still talking, so we weren't all that late. The teacher still yelled at us though. Dream smiled under his mask, trying not to laugh.

He was so pretty. I barely know him. But I already love him.

No. Love is too strong.

I merely like him. A small crush.

Yeah that's it.

A small crush. A small crush were I want him to kiss me. But a small crush nonetheless. I guess...

((Words: 551))
HEYOOO! Some or most of you may know me from my, kinda popular, Eburnean!Tommy story. I thought I'd try something new with wattpad lol. I'm bored and it's 2am rn so I wrote this. I hope you enjoyed!! <333