Wedding❤️

Here is the chapter as promised:

Continue :

The Sun rises...But for world not her She is still sleeping...Yes She is Preeta...Sarla entered her room...

Sarla : mai kya karu iska aaj shaam iski shadi h or ye aaram se so rhi... sasural jaegi na to akal thikane aa jaegi(ye ek aisa taana h jo har ladki ko milta h ...Preeta uth ja jaldii...

Preeta : maa..sone do na...

Sarla: Beta aaj teri shadi tujhe so e ki padi hui h...

Preeta woke up with a jerk...

Preeta : whatt!! Meri shaadiii...kab? kaha? Kisse?
*Sarla slaps her forehead*

ohh haa yaad aaya, says Preeta

Sarla glared her She hurriedly ran to washroom...

...After Sometime Preeta came out of washroom and got surprised to see her Room...It was decorated...her room looked like a makeup artist's residence and they moved her aside in order to decorate the washroom like a spa...

She was admiring her room.when Shrishti barged inside with Kritika Roo and Mahira...

Shrishti : dii ye sab humse...

Preeta : Karan ne karwaya h na...

Shrishti(teasing): haa dii... vaise bade ache se janti ho aap jiju ko...

All pass teasing smiles to Preeta...

Preeta : ye mujhe sadi hui smile dena band kro or chalo ready hote h..

...Evening...

Screen shows Karan sitting on mandap doing the rituals...

After the groom's rituals the priest asked everyone to call the bride

After the groom's rituals the priest asked everyone to call the bride...Karan look towards Stairs and saw Preeta...

He was mesmerized seeing her and got lost in her beauty

He was mesmerized seeing her and got lost in her beauty...She came and Sat beside him...
The priest started chanting the mantras