Part 3

After the break

Arny was asking your permission if he can go further down more and you replied to him yes and let's see what happens next.

Arny started unbuttoning your pants, you lift your legs up for him to pull down the pants.
" you are so beautiful my love." He said.

Right when he was about to pull down your panties, you stopped him.

"Wait, hun wait stop." Y/n said in a scared voice. "Can I take it off myself? I don't you to see it yet."

"Oh love you don't have to unless you want to, you shouldn't be embarrassed in front of me, I don't care if you shaved or not, I still love you however you are." He said kissing your lips and holding your face.

"Okay you can pull it down." Y/n said exhaling.

Arny started pulling down your panties.

"Okay your ready my love?" He said.

"Yes I am ready." Y/n said replying to him.

Arny went to go get the condom and started preparing. He started putting the tip inside you. You gasped. He started to go in and out. You winced.

"You alright love?" He said concerning.

"Yeah, let me just get used to it. "

"You know you can tell me to stop and we don't have to do this." He said

"No, I want to do this. You can move now." Y/n said.

He started to go up and down. "Oh god.Fuuucc." Y/n said moaning. Wrapping your legs around his waist. " You can go a little faster hun." You said

"As you wish princess." He said starting to go a little faster.

" Oh yes, yes yes Oh fuck." you said putting your arm in his shoulders. He lean down and put his head on your neck.

"You like that? Hm? I'm asking love. Do you like when I'm in you so deep?' He said grunting.

" A million times yes! Ohh." You yelled. "Oh god, I think Ima-."

"Not yet love wait for me." He said cutting you off and groaning.

" But babe, daddyy come on." You said whining.

"What you called me love." He said questioning

"Daddy."

"If you want to come, beg for it then." He said smirking.

"Oh daddy, please let me a good girl and come. Pleasee." You said begging. "Oh pretty pretty please, I can't hold it that much Longer."

" Your wish is granted beautiful. " He said starting to go faster and harder.

"Oh-O- Ima cu- I- " You said about to hit your first orgasm.

"Cum for me love." He said groaning. He was about to hit as well.

You came. He came as well after you. Arny laid down next to you and you guys are catching your guys breath.

"Oh my god, that was wow. ha." you said breathing heavily.

"Yeah it was, love I love you. He said leaning in to kiss you.

"I love you too." You said then you kiss him back.

Right after you kissed, he put his arm around you and turn off the lamp and went to bed with Arny.

The Author: Hello Hun! Part 3 has been finished! I hope you guys leave a like and a comment I appreciate that. Hope you guys like the story for all you Birlap_ (Arny) fans. Bye!! <3