chapter 15

no one pov:

steven and amethyst are talking to eachother "and then, we go into the tricks" steven intertwined his hands together whike they're on the floor "alright but i really think we should save the doc walker for next time" steven look at amethyst a little nervous "this is our first impression, we gotta go big and we should go soon too before they get suspicious" defect is with garnet and pearl in the kitchen and mixing the bowl, helping them baking while she's wearing a cute apron on, all of them are looking at amethyst and steven "those two are acting very suspicious, should we ask them whats going on?"

garnet said to pearl "i can't" defect and pearl look at her unsure as she stop mixing whats inside the bowl and put it on the counter, pearl look else where "right...steven, amethyst, is there something you'd like to tell us?" defect think of taking off her apron but garnet didn't allow her, saying she look adorable in it so she decide to leave it on, steven and amethyst smile at each other and stand up "so you guys know how we recently had an epic showdown in the beta kindergarten" amethyst came alomg with their amazing plan "and you know that during it we beat jasper" defecy's eyes wide at the information but kept silent 'no way..oh well, that's not my mission anymore' both the shortest in the crystal gem(aside from defect and peridot) said it at the same time "but do you know..who beat jasper?" they wait for their answer, after about 2 second pearl answer first "you two?"

"peridot" garnet kinda got it right, "it didn't land" steven did a backing motion "pick it back up, pick it back up" she clears her throat loudly and motion for them to sit down for this one "we have someone we'd like you to meet" garnet carry defect in her arms as she sat down with pearl "alright, lets meet this myterious stranger" garnet put her adopted daughter on her lap with a smile, the short duo look at each other and grab eachother's hands, a bright light shows as the two form to smokey quartz with a peace sign pose "heya! i'm smokey quartz, nice to meet ya" she summon steven's shield and amethyt's whip, the three look at her in shock but soon turn to excitement, garnet stand up with defect still on her arm(like she did to army) "ohhh whaaat!?" pearl held into the couch, trying to process everything "don't bother putting your socks back on, cause i'm about to knock them up again!" smokey combine the weapons and it turn to a yo-yo, pearl was doing some weird sounds as for garnet, she out her hands on her head, not realizing she accidentally let go of defect who fell to the ground, defect didn't care and keep staring at smokey quartz with star eyes "now you guys can see exactly how i beat jasper, this is a little trick i like to call..whoop the jar!(can someone please tell me what are all her tricks named correctly?)
pearl grab defect and wrap her arms around her tiny body in pure panic but with excitement "its really happening!-" garnet grab them and start shaking them, defect's mind starts to get dizzy from the shaking and loud noises, two stuff you should't combine, pearl grab the lamp from falling "this ones called, jakator!" her yoyo weapon knock out all the cooking items off the table, defect and pearl's eyes wide at this, defect gasp in quiet pure terror to what she witness 'no..the batter, the flour, the oil, the eggs!!.. it's all wasted away!' she cried inside thinking she never get to make a yummy chocolate cake with chocolate chips, smokey then broke the tv in steven's room "oh" garnet didn't stop the long noise while hugging the two tightly "no" smokey look at all the mess she made but didn't stop "whoops, heh, uh..this ones called is.. walking just my day job, till i finally get that call back" she swing her yoyo again and defect run and hide in the bathroom, not wanting to get hit "garnet a little help?" pearl sweatdrop and garnet finally stop, they fuse to sardonyx and grab all the yoyo "mm, mm, mm" she shake her head no, smokey quatz gasp "sardonyx!" she look pretty happy as her eyes shone a bit "you know the rules about weapons in the house, mostly allowed really but with some exeption" smokey's weapon is now gone, sardonyx shake smokey's tiny hand with her fingers "oh what a pleasure it is to meet you, you made quite the impression already, in fact, theres one in the wall over there and there" sardonyx twirl her stomach like a robot to show all the damages she'd done, and turn back to smokey, defect open the door since she didn't hear any loud noises anymore and heard an unfamiliar voice, she walk out and look up in shock, giving a small squeak like a mouse, sardonyx look down and gasp in such delight of seeing the tiny ruby right infront of her "oh my goodness! well if isn't the ruby i've been dying to meet, you're even cuter then i thought! how've you been sugar?" sardonyx gently grab defect and start nuzzling her face on her "you're so soft, like a strawberry marshmallow" defect giggle nervously "u-um..who are you?"

"oh how rude of me, i'm sardonyx, i'm the fusion of pearl and garnet!" defect squint her eyes a bit "your hair is kinda lile peridot but soft, well its nice to meet you!" sardonyx chuckle at her words "such a cutie" smokey butts in "sorry for the mess, looks like i got a bit carried away, i cannot..reel it in" she made another pun, defect jump down and walk toward smokey, seeing comfort in her since it is her two best buds in the world, smokey ruffle her hair with a soft smile "ohoho! stop, but really please..stop, your act is tremendous but your stage is too small, we need some space to get to know each other, somewhere a bit more..infinite" they walk to the temple and saw it glow, now the door turn to a show curtain "you have a room in the temple?" said defect in surpise 'i wonder if i'll get mine someday..'
"it exist as long as i exist, and here..i am! come now, don't be shy" she motion for them to get inside, everything is dark..except their eyes is showing "i can't see nothing in here"

"you cannot see anything..my darlings, cause the show haven't started yet!" sardonyx walk away with big stomping noise "show?", defect feels like someone is dragging her away and starts to panic, but the unknow being made her sit down on who knows where, the lights finally came on "life from a metaphysicsl room deep in the temple, it's sardonyx tonight! gooood evening everybody!" theres an applause in the unknown with music and defect join in, quietly cheering on them "we have a brand new fusion with us tonight, i'm so excited i could just shatter" she throw the microphone somewhere and it hit a cat..or maybe not, just a sound, sardonyx sat down on her table "everyone welcome, smokey quartz!" theres a loud applause for her and defect quietly claps for her "so tell me literally everything there is to know about yourself, and do not skip out on any of the juicy details" theres more applause and weird noises from the unknow crowd while defect just smile nervously about that, smokey chuckle a bit "well i like long walks through the kindergarten" now theres the classic laugh in the old shows back then "ah actually thats where i sorta pow, became me and uh pow! beat jasper"

"all that jasper always running around kindergarten and causing trouble, boy that didn't quite work out for her, guess she should go back to preschool, am i right folks?" defect laugh along with them even tho she didn't get the joke "yeah..she lost her mind in a corrupted fusion..i guess you could say she had a..short fuse? heh" sardonyx laugh with a loud "ooohohoho!" defect didn't laugh tho but she frown from what happen to her, she get that jasper tries to kill them just like what garnet told her..but she can't help but feel very pity for her..after all, she became cold toward everyone after the lost of her loved one..pink diamond, smokey grab the coffee mug "aha..easy crowd huh, where'd you get them?"

"i made them myself" everything is pure silent now as sardonyx wave at defect who nervously wave back

(that's 1506 and now i need rest, i'll continue the next part of this episode when i'm in the mood for it)