Rage Red, Icy Blue

Kalel's POV

After the talk with Anthony I hear the door slam downstairs signaling he's gone. I then hear something drop behind me and a red Kristen appears.

"Kristen what happened?" I ask.

"Nothing!"

She she walks into the kitchen and throws the nearest thing.

"I'll replace that" she says.

Kristen's P.O.V.

I just broke major rules. Like I'm supposed to wait till the host wants/needs me and I'm supposed to drink my own label potion. I'm also not supposed to go in a tampered form also known as Hellboy with blonde locks. I try to calm down but I just feel like a scared her. My skin changed to an icy blue and my eyes dead white. My hair shriveled up a bit and I felt cold. Add that to the list of rules I've broken.

"Oh hi Kalel what-cha doing? Ya cleaning?"

"Kristen you okay? You were a raging red and now you're cold blue?" Kalel asked worried.

"Okay don't freak out and don't ment..."

"Kalel!" Anthony cried, bursting through the front door, "I forgot my keys...who are you talking to?"

Oh crap. Anthony. I can't be seen by him that's like one of the biggest rules broken- Normal humans can't see me in morphed form. I attempt to change and fail. Looks like I'm out. "BRB".

And without another word I was gone.

Kalel's P.O.V.

What the hell is going on with Kristen? She's been acting weird. First the staticky, twitchy mess and now the body morphing. I have to get to the bottom of this.