𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Your provide me with the only warmth I need

_____________________________

My feet landed on a smooth mud path which led to a wooden cabin. It was medium sized spruce wood cabin secluded amongst tall pine trees. The wind screamed in my ear as the winters breeze began to nip at my legs.

Theodore took my hand in his and led me into the cabin. He put an anti-tracking ward around the cabin so it would take Riddle longer to find us. I followed him into the bitter cold cabin and took a seat down on the deep brown leather sofa. The cabin was designed as a normal cabin wood be with stag heads on the wall and fur rugs along the floor in front of a fireplace.

Theodore piled wood from the storage container into the fireplace to provide us with warmth in the cold aired atmosphere. I pulled the sleeves of my sweatshirt over my hands and tucked my knees up to my chest. The fire eventually started crackling but it took longer for the air to heat up, Theodore went to look for blankets whilst I got a glass of water from the kitchen.

"The bedroom is too cold for us to sleep in so we will need to sleep on the couch or the floor"

Theodore had a pile of blankets in his arms and had already brought down a duvet and a few pillows from upstairs.

"we could bring down the mattress from the bed so we could sleep closer to the heat "I suggested walking over from the kitchen to the couches.

He smirked and placed the blankets down on the coffee table.

"and how are you going to get this mattress down here when you cant perform magic"

"do you not believe I can do it "I questioned him walking over to stand in front of where he was sitting.

"its not rocket science, its moving a piece of foam with springs from one room to another"

"if you say so "he replied and gestured for me to go and retrieve the mattress.

I walked up the stairs and along the corridor into the bedroom and looked at the bed. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and pulled the mattress off of the frame. I pushed it along to the door and manoeuvred myself so I could try and fold the double bed sized mattress to fit through the frame.

"I hate this stupid thing "I mumbled still trying to wedge it through 10 minutes later.

"you struggling there "Without even looking up I could see the smirk on his face.

"no"

"are you sure"

I glared at him and tried pulling it through the frame from the outside of the bedroom. He was leaning against the wall behind me wearing a black t shirt and a pair of grey joggers watching as I struggled.

"Fine, help me push it though from the inside of the room"he smirked and followed me in the room after squeezing though the gap between the mattress and the door.