Chapter 1

I was walking back from school listening to music not paying attention to who walked or drives past me. When a white van comes close to me and a man with a black suit gets out of the van and pushes me in the van I scream for him to let me go then I black out. I wake up I'm tied to a chair when someone comes in it was the man "Let me out!" I say he just looks me up and down biting his lip. I look around and see I'm in a black and red room "your mine now" he say in a cold dark tone I just look at him with shook he unties me and I try to run out but he grabs me "get change so we don't miss our flit or you will be punished" he say. He leaves and I'm left there siting on the bed I obey not wanting to know what he meant by that 3 minutes hose by and he comes back "Let's go" " where are we going" he slaps my ass hard i feel a horrible pain along my back "you will call me sir, master "he says in a dark tone. I nod "use your words princess" "yes sir" I say he smirks and we leave and get in a brand new black car. I get in the back seat with him and a body guard drives us to a airport we get on the plane and i fall asleep on his shoulder thinking what is happening.

I hope you liked chapter 1 this is my first story so I hope you enjoy it :)