Chapter 12

(Althea's POV)
She waited mostly patient as the couple helped Melissa relax. (Y/n) sat next to the pink haired woman as Techno shut the door. The two had agreed to let their daughter take a rest for awhile.

"Alright, I think we should talk a bit more before we introduce you to the rest of the family." Althea smiled nervously at (Y/n)'s suggestion. "Don't worry, dear. Everyone is always welcoming." She wrapped her arms and wings around the woman.

"I'm sorry I ever left." She said, looking up at her brother, who smiled reassuringly.

"I understand why you had to." He said, sitting on her other side and sidehugging her.

"But on the bright side, if I had not left, you probably would have had to marry some tacky entitled piglin woman and not this lovely saint." The two women chuckled as Techno grinned.

"True. Father always tried his best to keep me out of such affairs, for the sake of Mother." He leaned back in thought.

"Despite them never showing any affection, they still cared for each other as friends." Althea said thoughtfully. "Do you think that's what she was before marriage? A friend?"

"Hm, I'm not sure." A silence settled around the three after his statement.

"Let's go see the others now." Suggested (Y/n), squeezing the other woman's hand. Althea nodded and motioned for her to lead the way.

Soon enough, they were there in front of the door. But Thea was feeling more confident with Techno next to her.

Everyone turned their heads to the door as (Y/n) opened it. They were all lounging or standing in a large living room. She only recognized Wilbur, who stood up and smiled at her. A shorter blonde man in green robes stood next to him along with a tall dark haired woman with a sweeping obsidian colored dress. The woman had a comforting aura about her, making Althea feel safe.

"Hey, Thea." Said the tall brunette to her. She waved, slightly shy. "These are my parents, Phil," The man smiled big at her, "and Kristin." The woman stepped forward and squeezed the piglin woman's hands.

"Hello, dear." Her voice was melodious and charming. "Welcome to your new home."

"Hello!" Suddenly, someone called from the couch. "I'm Fundy!" A ginger young man appeared from behind the couch cushions.

Everyone laughed as he shook feathers from his hair. A red haired woman scruffed up his hair as he laughed and ducked his head. Her eyes sparkled mischievously as she smiled at the new family member.

"I'm Sally, queen and mother of this goof ball." She said, smoothing out her pink dress.

Another young man popped his head up behind the couch, his white hair standing out among the grey cushions. A wing of his rose up and hit Fundy over the top of the head playfully. The ginger yelped and turned quickly as the other started laughing.

"Marth! Not fair!" He cried, grabbing at his cousin, but missing.

Althea finally let out a laugh, sounding more relieved than anything. Techno squeezed her hand. Then a voice was heard calling from above.

"And I'm Big Man Toms." Everyone looked up and spotted the blonde using his floating ability to sit on the ceiling. Thea stared in shock.

"Is that really a smart thing to do, Tommy?" Asked his sister, hinting at something. The blonde acted thoughtful for a second.

"Sure it is. I don't see a problem with it." She sighed, exasperated, at his response.

Out of the blue, there was a knocking on the door. The general, who Althea knew as Sam, peeked in. He smiled at her actually, to which she was slightly taken aback.

"We found your son." The green haired man said.

Sure enough, behind him was a tall piglin with broad shoulders. His clothes were rather tattered, making her maternal Instincts kick in, despite him being twenty-five. He glanced nervously around at all the new faces until it landed on Thea's. She recognized his anxiety in his brown eyes.

"Ares!" She said happily and embraced him, making everyone smile. "I'm so glad you're alright." The general saluted the king then left the family in peace. He didn't respond except by burying his face in her neck happily. "We have a new place to live and a good family." She whispered in his ear. She turned back to everyone with a smile. "This is Ares, my son. Ares, this is the Minecraft family." They all sent him welcoming smiles, causing the piglin send a small one back. He scratched his short dusty rose hair, slightly embarrassed at all the attention.

"Nice to finally meet my nephew." Chuckled Techno which made Ares give him a good look.

"Love, this is Technoblade. My younger brother." She explained. Nudging him a little to speak, he smiled a little.

"How can I repay you for helping us?" He asked them all as his mom squeezed his hand.

"With nothing but being friendly." Techno responded quickly. "I'd do anything for family." He kissed his wife's cheek after saying that making her smile softly.

"Thank you." Althea said quietly.

Her heart soared as she watched the family. Phil, Kristin, and Wilbur excused themselves saying something about a meeting. Marth had approached Ares slowly. Giving the piglin a smile.

"How about we go find something for you to change into and eat?" Offered the younger male.

The other nodded quickly and followed him out the door. His mom was a little surprised at his sudden trusting of his cousin. She stepped aside and laughed as Fundy chased the others.

Ares would be happy here. She would be happy here. This place seemed to have something about it that made her feel at home. Glancing at her brother smiling at her, made her smile more. And sure enough. She felt home.

A/n: Hope you enjoyed. And thanks, Emp, for the idea. I hope you all have a great day/night! Thanks for all the reads as well. ♡