𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄...

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞s 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧
* . °•★|•°∵ ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ ∵°•|☆•° . *

5 YEARS AGO...

"hey gumi." "yeah?" "can i live with you for a bit?" you asked him watching the sunset he looks at you confused before realizing why your asking.

"your mom yelling at you again." he says, you nodded your head.

"sure. just don't be weird." "you know me." "exactly..."

PRESENT TIME

you told gojo to put a movie on and wait for you and megumi he gave a look before agreeing.

the walk to his room was silent.

so silent you could hear the air, not really but it's very dead. you both made it to his room "get in." you told him sternly.

megumi never heard you be stern with him, never but nonetheless he listened walking in behind him closing the door locking it.

megumi looked at you confused about what your about to do "I'm only gonna say this once, why are you pissed at me?" you snarled ticked off.

"I'm not." he tells you liar you walked towards him getting close to him "don't make me repeat myself, megumi." you whispered getting closer to the fact it looks like your gonna kiss.

"i-it's... i'm jealous." he muttered you heard him but you wanted make him repeat it "huh? what was that?" you teased wrapping your arms around him "i'm jealous."

"that's all you had to say." you peck his nose removing your arms from him turning around ready to leave "your not gonna leave me again right?" megumi spoke up which made stop in your tracks.

w-what? "is that the real problem?" you turn around looking back at him, your brows furrowed "Yeah..." megumi says.

"no- not again." you told him grabbing his hands pulling them close to your chest "Gumi, i could never leave you." you sighed.

"then why did you?"

"Mom! please!" you cried, your mom shook her head "No! I allowed you to go to that school and look what it did to you!" She yelled putting your clothes in a suitcase.

"A-And that boy megumi he's the reason you have that hideous scar, I don't understand why you couldn't go to the school that i picked for you." She ranted you scoff at her, she walks up to you grabbing your arm hard "Do not scoff at me!" "The only reason you wanted to put me in that school cause it didn't have megumi."