CHAPTER 16: NIALL

I was sitting in the living room playing mario kart with Louis,. and I was creaming him too, when Liam burst out of Harry’s bedroom and screams, “ Harry and Casey are dating!” We were all really dumbfounded by this, and none of us said anything for a moment, finally me and Zayn said at the exact same time, “ really?”

Liam looked so mad that he probably could have killed Harry, literally. He said, “ really, I just got off the phone with Casey who was pouring her heart out to me about this whole thing and how she thought that she and Harry should break up because she thought that I was Harry, and she was talking about how she thought it was wrong that her and Harry were dating, and that she liked someone else and...... “ I had to stop this so I said, “ woah woah woah, Liam, slow down, so Harry and Casey were dating but she called to break up with him because she thought it was wrong and she likes someone else?” He was kinda out of breath so he just nodded his head in response.

I said, “ aww man, that is really stupid, how could he do that to us?” and I sat down on the couch. But inside I was really thinking this is the best thing ever, its me, she totally likes me. I could ask her out, we could go on a date and then, oh wait, I can't, why did I ever agree to that stupid pact when I know that deep down, I will always have feelings for her.

I decided to put the thought away for the moment and just be happy that she was coming with us on tour. Wait, how was I going to survive 3 months with her on a bus without telling her how I felt about her? This was not going to be easy, why do I have to like her like that, I mean out of all the girls in the world I had to like my best friend. Seriously why couldn’t I just be like every other guy who likes someone that is not their best friend.

I don’t know, I guess I’m just weird like that. Actually I don’t know why I do a lot of things, I mean why do I obsess over food. Ohh, food, that actually sounds good right now. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, I thought that I heard someone else in there but when I looked around, I was alone. I guess that it was just my imagination.

I grabbed a bag of crisps from the cupboard and went back to the couch, i was staring out the window just thinking, mostly about Casey and how she totally digged me, and I saw Harry walk out to his car, oh god no, he was totally going to see Casey, well, not without the rest of us he wasn’t. “ Boys!” I screamed. All the boys came to the living room and I said, “ guess what, Harry just left, and unless I’m a dummy, he probably went to see Casey.” “ That is it, we are settling this once and for all, lets go boys,” Louis said.

“ Wait, “ Louis said, “ Harry just texted me, He asked me who Casey was doing her duet with.” We all just stood there and said, “ so?” He gave us a how could you be so stupid look and said, “ so, what if Harry just went over there to comfort her? I would feel bad if we totally interrupted their moment, and Liam, didn’t you say that Casey wanted to break up with Harry?” “ Um, yeah” Liam responded. “ Well maybe, she did break up with him and they are trying to get back into the friend zone, plus, she also said that she like someone else, if she can't tell us who it is, then we know that it is one of us.”

All the boys were kinda on edge when he said this, I mean what if it was one of us that she liked, would that completely jeopardize our friendship. Well I certainly hope not, but what if it was me, that would be, amazing. Well

I was about to find out.