𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿:𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

It had been a couple weeks since the whole intervention shit.Things were kinda weird between Aurelia,Rue,Jules,and most importantly Elliot.Aurelia was really lonely considering they were her only friends and her parents were drunk and fighting 75% of the time.Staying home sucked but Aurelia didn't like hanging out alone.Maddy was also going through it after finding out Cassie was sleeping with Nate.When Aurelia found out she literally wanted to murder that blonde bitch.Aurelia hung out with Niccolo some days but she didn't really have anything to say to him.Truth being told she missed the little group they had made.She blamed Jules for everything that went down.

"so?"Niccolo says breaking silence.Aurelia lay's next to him cuddled in his arms. "I heard about Rue."He continues. "can we not talk about that."She mumble looking up to him. "oh yea,sorry."He apologizes nervously. "you're fine."She smile at him pecking his lips.

She grabs his hand placing it on her waist as she kisses his lips.Their kisses get harsher in sync.She climb over him and his hands make his way down to her ass.She places her hands on his cheeks continuing to kiss him.She grinds her hips against his dick teasingly feeling his dick grow hard under her.

"you're so hot."He whispers sloppily kissing her neck,sucking it every now and then. 'that's definitely gonna leave a mark.'She thinks to herself.He takes her shirt off then she takes off his.He flips her over so now he's on top.

He thrusts into her harshly without any warning making her groan.He thrusts quicker. "fuck Niccolo."She moans getting closer.She comes to her high tightening around his dick and shortly he also comes.

He lays next to her.Both sweaty and panting. "Uhm."She says. "Im going to go see Rue."She says standing up putting her clothes back on. "why in such a hurry?"He laughs nervously.

"I just needa go see Rue."Aurelia insists walking out his room into his cold hallway.She walks out his house slightly jogging to Rue's house.She didn't know what had happened to her but she just felt the urge to see Rue.

She desperately but softly knocks on Rues door.She stands anxiously waiting for someone to open the door.She hears footsteps coming closer to the door.

Then she opened the door.Her skin looked so much freshened.Aurelia feels a tear roll down her cheek. "Rue."Aurelia sighs smiling widely.Rue laughs slightly.

"Rue."Aurelia gasps again leaning in for a hug. "You look so good."Aurelia smiles. "wish i could say the same."Rue teases making Aurelia laugh. "you look tired."Rue calls out. "well duh,I didn't realize how boring my life was without you."She jokes.

"uhm,have you talked to Elliot?"Aurelia asks. "n-no."Rue answers leaning against the door frame. "what about you,have you talked to Jules?"She asks.Aurelia feels a knot in her stomach. "no and i'm not planning to."She replies.

A/N:So sorry for not posting for so many days!Was going through it tbh lol. pls excuse any grammar mistakes I just had this random urge to write.