Sequels are Always better...

We've made it!! Okay, my epilogue was kinda mid... I can admit but, I didn't want to give too much away.

Also besties, I am so sorry that I had to kill Randy and Dewey. It honestly broke my heart because I love those boys with my whole heart but, Dewey is too good for the world we are about to be introduced to and Randy saw Billy's face so... he had to die for him to live.

Let me just say, this sequel is truly bigger and better. This story set up Jamie and Billy's relationship and the plot twist of the boys getting away with their plan. Another thing I'm excited about is, they will all be 18 or older in this next book so I won't feel weird writing any spicy moments.

So let me introduce you to my next book in my Scream Series... "Little Dark Age"

I am obsessed with this cover

I am obsessed with this cover. Like ugh ...
okay here's the summary...

"Two years passed, Jamie has been waiting for the day she'd see him again. Now Billy is back, ready for the sequel, but there's just one problem. He wants her best friend to be apart of it all. Is Jamie ready to lose her best friend again?

Olivia is calculated and shrewd. She'd never find herself in a horror movie. Until someone starts to recreate the Woodsboro Murders, targeting her friends. As her past catches up with her, so does the killer. Will she be smart enough to escape one more time?"

What do we think?? I hope you're ready cause I am so excited!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to everyone who commented, voted and read this story!! There are amazing scream fics out there and I'm honored you took the time to read mine 💜

Much Love,
Savannah