Chapter 18

Knight was going to strangle his father. He knew it was irrational and Delilah would have told him if anything happened during her massage but the thought of another man's hands on his girl made him homicidal.

Knight had been watching Eva hurl insults at Carlton Shaw when he got a phone call from Tom. He stepped outside to take it in case something had happened to Delilah and was enraged when he had been told Delilah received her massage from a guy. He knew it was irrational but he didn't care, he's pretty positive once his Dad finds out a man had been hired at the spa his mom frequents this guy Quinn will be looking for a job somewhere else soon. Now that he had heard Delilah's voice, he was longing to see her in person and decided it was time to wrap up. Going back into the building he caught the tail end of Eva's continuous rant of insults.

"...and you wish a slimy prick like you could have a girl like me, I may not be picky on gender but I'm definitely picky about asshole rapists who are so revolting they have to chain girls up just to be in the same room as one!" Eva screeched then approached where Carlton was being held up by rope tied through the rafters.

"You. Make. Me. Sick. You. Pathetic. Piece. Of. Shit!" Eva accentuated each word with a kick to the guys crotch until he was crying and begging her to stop. "Oh that's funny I don't remember you stopping when Delilah and I were the ones begging," Eva screamed and began wildly beating on his chest. "In fact I remember you saying how much you liked it when I fought, so here's me fighting asshole!" By now she was starting to lose her anger and her tears could be heard slipping into her voice.

Dean approached her and pulled her away and into his arms. "It's okay baby, you did so good. He can't hurt you or anyone else again." He murmured to her as he led her out the door.

Knight and Leo shared a look, silently agreeing to let Dean and Eva have a moment outside by themselves while they wrap things up in here but apparently Carlton had a death wish.

"Poor bastards gonna have his hands full with that one, your lucky you got the quiet bitch." He said spitting blood on the ground. His entire body was bruised or bleeding from Max and Leo's questing earlier. They had decided to get the information they needed first with Leo instructing Dean and Knight to let him and Max take the lead as Knight and Dean were more likely to fly off the handle and just take revenge. One Carlton had shared everything he knew about his Uncle Knight and Dean took a few revenge shots before letting Eva have her go. They were prepared to just clean up and leave but the last comment had Knight turning around and clocking him again.

"Don't fucking talk about my girl. Don't even think about her, she does not belong in your world you aren't even good enough to be a piece of dirt under her shoe." With that Knight sent one more punch to his temple knocking him out completely.

"You good to clean up here? I'm ready to go get my girl." Knight said looking back at Leo and Max.

"Yeah man, go see Delilah and we can reconvene at your house later." Leo said already getting his phone out to to presumably call someone else on his team.

_____________________________________________________________________________

*At the salon*

"Thank you so much for taking me here, this place is amazing!" Delilah said as she and Sophie went back out front after getting their hair done.

"You are so welcome Dear, it's so much more fun to go with a friend so I'll be bringing you along a lot more in the future." Sophie said giving Delilah a side hug.

"Alright Tom we are good to go now." Sophie stated as they approached Tom and Hank by the door.

"Sounds good Ma'am, I will take you back to the house but the young Mr. Silverman has requested Hank stay behind with Delilah as he would like to pick her up himself." Tom replied.