💫 CHAPTER 13 💫

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Day 4 to Paris 💜

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

DAY 5 💜

The next is beautifully dawned for the couple who is lying naked snuggling each other enjoying each other's warmth!!

Then they both woke up from sleep!!

Priya : Vikrameyy!! Indha place apram idhu kudutha memories laam naan romba miss panuven da!!

Vikram : Naanum dhaan Priya ma!!

Priya : Indha place a naan ennaikume marakka maaten!!

Vikram : Naanum dhaan!!

Priya : Seri... En dress a kudu... Naan poi kuluchitu varen!!

She bought the dress from him and came after changing into that and he stood rooted seeing her!!

Vikram : Adhu epdi d!! Nee mattum endha dress potaalum cute aah, hot aah, sexy aah irukka..??

Priya : Adhu laam oru thirama Vikrameyy!!

Vikram admired her in all ways!!

They both walked down the streets in Paris enjoying the weather there and they reached their room and packed their dress!!

They both boarded their private jet at afternoon!!

They both sat on a two seater and Priya bid bye to Paris through the window as soon as the jet took off!!

-------------- Strictly 13+ ----------------

Priya leaned on his shoulder and he started to trace her thighs!! He turned on the silencer between them and the pilot so that it will be easy for him!!

He traced her bare thighs and she moaned VIKRAMEYY sweetly which turned him on!! He pinched there making her moan continuously!!

Vikram : Enna romba paduthura di!!