I

Y/n's POV:
Hello! My name is Y/n and I am 15 years old and I just moved here in Toronto.
I've been here for at least two weeks now and things have been going good I guess, I mean I moved here with my dad, my mom left me when I was 6 and my dad has been here since. He is my other half. Anyways right now I am currently playing with my dog Milo while listen to "Nobody like you" by 4town. I LOVE 4TOWN WITH A PASSION. Every single one of the boys are like a angel sent from heaven! Their voice, their looks, everything about them puts a smile on my facee. But I know I will never have a chance lol. I first discovered 4town during the car ride to Toronto and their song was playing on the radio. As soon as I heard it I was amazed, I had took out my phone and immediately went to Snapchat to scan the song. I soon found out who sung the song and what it was called. Back to right now I was grabbing the dog toy when I heard me dad call me down for dinner.
Y/D(y/n's dad)-Y/nnn come eat dinners ready!!
Y/n-I'm coming down right now.
I made it down stairs and sat down at the table with my dad.
Y/D- so how was your day today, im sorry I was out all day but it was for a very good cause I promise.
Y/n- oh no you're ok but today I painted outside and played with milo. Oh yea and I listened to 4town because they are amaaaazing.
My dad laughed and so did I
Y/D- you sure love those boys
Y/n-what's not to loveeee.
Y/D- speaking of that boy band that you adore..I have a surprise for you
Y/n-omg..are you pregnant
Y/D- Y/N!
Y/n- I'm just playing ok ok tell me the surpriseee
My dad walked into his room and came out of the room with a blue box wrapped in a orange bow with my name on it.
Y/n- what is this.
Y/D- just open it
Y/n- I swear if this is a puppy..
But no it wasn't a puppy it was something even better.
Y/n-YOU BOUGHT ME 4TOWN TICKETS!!
Y/D- yes I did, you deserve them mija
I dropped the two tickets on the table and ran to my dad hugging him soo tight that I could've probably cut off his circulation if I hugged him any longer.
As I let go of my dad I looked at the tickets and seen that there was 2 tickets instead of 1
Y/n-wait dad why are there 2 tickets.
Y/D-they aren't the same tickets if you look closer.
I looked at the two tickets and realized the difference in them.
One of them said concert ticket and the other said...
Y/n- AND IM GONNA TALK TO THEM
Y/D-yea you areee you don't get to treat yourself and you are 15 and if I could do more I promise I would.
Y/n- tysm dads I love you soooo much and also how much did this cost
Y/D-it doesn't matter if it was 800$,1000$, any price, it's for you and that is what matters.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek showing that I was very thankful for these.
Y/n- AHHHH IM SO EXCITEDDD
Me and dad finished up dinner and we helped cleaned the kitchen.
I went back up to my room and left it to go take a shower.
I wore a white tank top and green shorts to bed.
I went to my dads room and saw that he was setting his glasses on his nightstand getting ready to fall asleep
I walked up to him to say my good nights
Y/n-goodnight dad and thank you so much for the gift and for being here with me every step
Y/D- you're welcome mija, I am your father and you are my world,te amo go get some rest
Y/n-te amo and you too
I went back in my room and layed down in my bed think about how I am litterally gonna be in the presence of the boys i love in a couple of days. AHHH IM JUST SO READYYY.

Authors note:hey guys this story was recommended by beautiful girls on tt and this is just a little info chapter more details will come soon! I didn't re-read to check it!🌟776 words