《New school》

Its beautiful its bitter switter🎶
You're like a broken home to me
I take a shot of memories and blackout like an empty street
I fill my days with the way you walk and fill my nights with broken dreams
I make these lies up in my head like one day you'll belong to me.

No l'm not holding on.Not holding on l'm just depressed that you're gone
Not holding. Not holding on
Beautiful.my music stopped.There she was my grannie standing there and holding my phone in her hands.

"Hello young lady l'm talking to you have you forgotten that you are supposed to leave right now the car is here to pick you up"honestly speaking l didn't want to leave my grandparents alone.

They have done a lot for me,they raised me,took me to scool and supported me through my rough patch when my mother was sent to a mental asylum.l di not know my father.l was brought here when l was two.

"Is it necessary though grandma you know l dont want to leave you"she sighed and came to sit next to me.

"My dear we also love you but you should go there and learn that school has the best education in the entire country"I frowned

"But grandma l can stay who paid for my fees that school is crazily expensive"she looked nervous

"You know what dear maybe its time for you to leave yeah call me whenever you get the chance and remember your mother will be just fine"l took my suitcases and duffel bag and went to the car and put them inside the car drove away.

Well goodbye normal town hello rich town.l put back my earpods

                             🎶 🎶

Yeah don't you miss my love all in your bed.
Now you stressing out pulling your hair.
Smelling your pillows and wishing l was there.
Sliding down the shower wall looking looking sad.
I know its hard to let go l'm the best
Best you ever had and best you gonna get and if we break  up l don't want to be friends you're toxic.

Beautiful mistakes l make inside my head.
She is naked un my bed.

《End of music》

Let me introduce myself l am Betty bouldvard.turning 18 on september.l have green eyes with yellow specks and they change colour with the light.l have brunette hair that goes way past my shoulders a bit.Not to brag but l have a bit of a perfect body with my 5.7 height,small waist,wide hips,big ass and breast l am a bit skinny.

With the body l have you would think l like to wear revealing clothes but guess what l like wearing sweatpants and tank tops because l feel comfortable in them.

At my former school l was the captain of  the girl's basketball team.Other than basketball l love singing.

The eight hour drive was depressing l'd admit.My emotions were all over the place,l was anxious to see my new home,school and life for the next year.

                      ○○○○○○○○

"We have arrived young mam you can get out"the driver spoke removing me from the trance l was in.

"Oh please there is no need for you to call me mam or whatever just call me Betty sir"l smiled softly.

"Okay but we are not used to calling our passengers by their name if we do they fire us or give us short money for our pay but you are so kind Betty and please call me Adam"the driver said.

"That is because l am not rich nor do l belong here"l got out of the car and walked around the car so that l can get a better view of the school.

Enormous,beautiful is it even a school."Betty close your mouth l know you are shocked and yes it is a school.Let me take you to the reception"l just followed Adam to the building that was to my left.