Chapter 1

I've been living in this trailer park for my whole life and a lot of crazy shit happens around here. There are three guys. One of them is Ricky I talk to him a lot he is dumb but he is a nice guy. The second guy is Julian. I've always had a crush on him but never wanted to say anything, I think he likes me too. The third guy is Bubbles. He is a real sweetheart. He takes care of his cats and I also talk to him. We have all been friends since the day we met. We became friends because once when I was nine I bought a roman candle. Then I came home and went to Mr.Lahey's house. I lit the candle and shot it at his window. Ricky came and helped me while Julian and Bubbles laughed their asses off.

After that day we always hung out. We would go to Julian's grandma's house and eat and then go play the day away. That was only when my aunt wasn't home. My parents had died so my aunt took me in. I had 6 cousins and she was very strict with the girls. Everyday she would make us cook and clean and try to teach us how to be a "lady". I would listen but every once in a while I would sneak out. Any other day Ricky,Julian, and Bubbles would stand outside my window and talk to me. I had to share a room with some of my cousins so they would make fun of me for liking Julian.

"Y/n are you in there!!" I hear Ricky yell "Yes hold on!!" I say running to the door and opening it. Julian,Ricky,and Bubbles were standing right outside my door. "Hey Rick what's up?" I ask "Let's get stoned and drunk" he says "Alright" I say letting them in. "I've missed yall so much" I tell them "We missed you too since you've been gone" Julian says. I walk over to him and hug him the hardest I could. When I turn around I see Bubbles and Ricky whispering and laughing "What?" I ask "ohh nothing" Bubbles says smiling at me.

I had gone to jail because Lahey ratted me out for a weed farm I had and he almost didn't get away with it till George searched me and I was already on probation so when they found the dope in my pocket I got sent to jail. I missed them while I was there. I was in there for about 8 months.

After we get stoned and drunk out of our minds I gave Ricky and Bubbles blankets. Julian usually sleeps with me. "Goodnight guys" I say walking into my room holding Julians hand.

I lay on the bed cuddling Julian for an hour. We always cuddled even if we have never been together. He always has some weird random woman with him so I've never told him how I felt. One night he got super drunk and showed up at my door and kissed me I told him to stop and me and him cuddled till he fell asleep.

I twirl his chain around with my finger and run my fingers through his hair.

"Y/n I need to tell you something..." Julian says starting to turn red. "What is it?" I ask "I like you" he says "I like you too" I say rubbing my hand from his cheek all the way to his curly black hair. "Come here" he says, pulling me into his strong body. He starts kissing me all over my face and down to my chest I can smell the rum and coke in his breath. I kiss him on his lips which makes him turn even more red.

We get done making out. My red lipstick is all over his face, down his neck, and on his jaw. We both walk into the restroom and get ready for bed. He grabs a washcloth and puts water on it. He runs it on his face, neck, and jaw trying to get the lipstick all off. I put on a black tank top and some hot pink shorts. Julien takes off his pants and puts on some grey sweatpants that he left in my drawers and takes off his shirt.

I get in the bed and lay on top of Julien with one leg across his body. I twirl his chain with my finger and put my face in the crook of his neck. "Goodnight I love you" he says to me. "I love you more" I say, lifting my face and looking in his blood shocked blue eyes. I put my face back down in the crook of his neck.

I wake up and look at my alarm clock. It's only 7:00 am and everyone's still asleep. I get bored and start kissing Julians chest. "Good morning Y/n" Julian says. "Good Morning," I say to him. I left my head and smile at him. He sits up and puts me on his lap. I kiss him on his cheek and he turns red blushing. I rub my hand through his curly silky hair.

We get up and walk into my living room. Bubbles is up and is talking to Ricky about starting a business with his cats. "Hey guys" I say walking into the kitchen. "Hey y/n" Ricky says. "Morning y/n" Bubbles says. I grab the box of pancake mix and start making us all pancakes. They all go sit at the counter as I toss the pancakes on the plate. They leave me two of them.