Thirsty?

Otto struggled as he tried to untie his robotic tentacles. He sighed as it didn't help much, it might've even made it tighter against him. He narrowed his eyes at two people, Spiderman... he was also known as Peter Parker, but it wasn't the one he knows and a person by the name of Y/N.

He of course was displeased by Peter, but he didn't mind the other's company as much.
"Y/N, I'm gonna need to check up on something, so stay here with Dr. Octopus, okay?" Peter had said.
Dr. Octopus?
DR. OCTOPUS?

Really? Otto thought the child could've just called him by the name... he had already told him his name anyway! "Oh, sorry about him! He likes to joke, umm... thirsty?" Y/N had asked. Was she actually trying to be nice to him? He wasn't sure very much sure. "
"Umm... I suppose so"

"Okay, do want fresh or saltwater?" Y/N tried to joke, but the joke didn't seem to land on him well by the look on his face. "O-Oh.. sorry- since your an octopus... nevermind. Fresh it is then."They went into a near by kitchen and started to fill a cup with some fresh water from the tap, she even added a little bit of ice.

Otto actually kind of felt.. bad? He didn't mean to upset them, maybe he should apologize? Y/N soon came back with the water, he had drank the water before starting, "Sorry-" The doctor had began, "I didn't mean to well... upset you."

"Don't worry, I wasn't thinking when I made the joke." Y/N chuckled out. This was strange.. were the doctor and Peter's friend getting along? Were they even...in love? Yes, it wasn't to hard to see. Luckily, once he is back to himself again, they won't have to hide their love from themselves or anyone else.

( Hopefully you liked that! This was my first ever fanfic, so I'm pretty sure there are mistakes I'll be posting this on Tumblr, Deviantart, and Commaful. My Tumblr and Commaful username is stardewey, but my Deviantart is Stardewwy )