Not your slave taehyung! (1/2)

Y/n pov-
Ooooh dear husband it is your birthday today ...hmmm what gift do i have to give you....hmmm what about ignorance. Oh !! Maybe the new yn that you will have to bear with!!!

Y/n went downstairs and prepared breakfast for the both of them ....

I just prepared regular breakfast.on taehyung's birthday unusually prepared chocolate and strawberry pancakes with orange juice as his birthday breakfast but ....not anymore.

Taehyung povYeah it's my birthday today

Taehyung pov
Yeah it's my birthday today. I saw yn waiting for me.

Yn-
Taehyung i have kept your breakfast in the table.i am going out to film my new drama. So i will not be in the house for a while. Okay bye, i am running late!

Taehyung-
Wait yn- uhh did she forget my birthday! And this is the first time. When i got to the table i saw no chocolate strawberry pancakes. Just oatmeal with strawberries. I don't know why do i feel hurt...in my heart.well nothing will happen i will go out with Wendy.( Yes my gf is Wendy who is a singer...she has an amazing voice)

(*Wendy and yn belong to the same agency which is yg entertainment. Y/n has always been the star of yg and that is why Wendy is really jealous of her. So to take revenge ..Wendy would give seductive stares to taehyung whenever he would come to pick up yn, which caught his attention. Let's just conclude that taehyung cheated on yn just because they were to busy to have sex. Wendy had less work schedules than yn because she was less popular than her and hence taehyung and get made time to go out after taehyung's work was done. And by 'go out' i mean they would book a room and do 'it'
But unfortunately taehyung was so naive that he confused his lust for Wendy as love.
To be honest you have a body which is way more hotter than Wendy and men drool over you and taehyung is aware it. It's just that lack of sex in his life made him take extreme decisions and he just thinks that he has fallen out of love)

Taehyung pov-
Since y/n and Wendy are in the same agency, i have to go pick Wendy from yg. But i have to make sure that the media doesn't catch me going out with Wendy...it would be a hot mess.
So i called Wendy to make het  aware of my disguise in a wig and mask. Also i took one of my smaller cars that the media haven't seen.

*After reaching yg

Taehyung-(on call) Wendy come into the car.. i am at the side of the building.
Wendy- (on call) yeah ...

Wendy reached the car and they both pecked each other's lips.

Wendy-hi baby!!! Happy birthday!!

Taehyung- hi wendy, thanks for wishing me you know even y/n forgot my birthday.

Wendy- oh tae, forget about her! I bet she forgot it because she was dreaming about kissing so hyun oppa.

Taehyung- WHAT!!!! Who is that " so hyun oppa!?

Wendy- oh i mean Kim so hyun, south Korea's richest and most handsome as well as  most popular actor. He and y/n are shooting a drama together called
" It's okay not to be okay"

Taehyung- and you mentioned something about kissing?

Wendy- oh yeah ....i mean she signed this movie deal three days ago so the shooting started today. There are a lot of kissing and explicit scenes in the drama...a lot of skinship--

Taehyung- Enough!!!...i mean uhh Wendy, can we cancel our plans...i mean it is daytime and the paparazzi are active...so we would definitely be caught...you understand right?

Wendy- of course baby, i understand 😄
*(Wendy went out of the car)

Taehyung's pov
What!! Yn is acting in a drama like this. I mean i cheated on y/n and i am aware of that...it's just that...wait? Why am I getting tensed up?
Oh wait the actor with yn is Kim so hyun- WAIT KIM SO HYUN!!!. He was my enemy during college !! Y/n is filming a romantic drama with him!!!

*Time skip when taehyung reaches home

Taehyung pov
I am so angry. My own wife must be being all lovey-dovey with him. Must be touching him and kissing him, that to in front of the camera? Wait! What if they happen to develop an affair? Would yn cheat on me? No , never! The way i know her she is a loyal pet of mine.
Well, what if i just pretend to be emotionally hurt after she comes home. I could just make her guilty of acting in such a drama so that she could quit( smirk)
Perfect, this would work .

*Author pov
Taehyung is now being a bit possesive of yn.as you read above, now he has no clue of his feeling about yn acting with his enemy....so what will happen when y/n gets back home?