Fighting over whos gonna be your bff

You were hanging out with your best friend y/f/n, both of you decided to head to Starbucks for a while then head back home. When you got home you ran upstairs to your bedroom and charged your phone which had 6% left. You went to take a shower, washing your hair and body making sure you are very clean. When you got out you threw on a blink- 182 tank top and some black shorts. You went to check your phone seeing That you got a message from Michael saying 'the boys and I are coming over order pizza' You laughed at the text and called dominos and ordered 3 pepperoni pizzas. The doorbell rang and you ran down stairs trying not to fall. You opened the door to 4 smiling Australian boys, they all said hey and came in. While waiting for the pizza to come you and the boys were playing Fifa,(let's just say your kinda on the tomboy side) then Ashton asked, "what did you do today y/n" "oh I just went to Starbucks with my bestie" "hey y/n out us boys who would you say is your bestie" Luke asked, before you could answer Michael answered with a smirk,"it's definitely me." You started laughing then he asked you "why are you laughing its true isn't it?" "No you idiot why would she be laughing if it was you?" Luke said. "and besides she can never choose you over me" he chimed in moving his eyebrows up and down. You started to laugh even harder and stopped right as all the boys started yelling at each other on who's your best friend. They started pushing each other and that's when you screamed, "STOOOP" "THATS ENOUGH GO IN THE DINING ROOM AND SIT AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS" They all just nodded and went into the dining room like you said. When you sat down they all waited for you to speak, you sighed and started speaking, "guys this is ridiculous... there's no need to be yelling at each other for something stupid... to be completely honest and fair... all of you are my best friends.. I can't just choose one of you because I love you all equally the same." as you finished the boys all stood up and pulled you out of your seat and engulfed you with a hug. Later that day you and the guys just watched a few movies and eating the pizzas you ordered before they had to leave, you said bye to them all then headed to bed knowing you had the most wonderful best friends ever.

(Please tell me if I was good this was my first imagine to ever do so leave comments.. if u want just tell me if you want a imagine for yourself just comment your name and any friends or family member that u want to add and that's it thank you)