Chapter One: The Accident

It was a normal day in Cape Suzette, home to many citizens of many animal species.
There were many rich and powerful people, and the most rich and powerful of them all, was the tiger; Shere Khan. He cares a lot about money, but he's at least respectful when it comes to some allies - especially to four bears, an orangutan, and a lion.

Mr.Khan was sitting in his big office, sitting in his chair as he faced the window with his chin resting upon his paws. He then heard his phone ringing on his left and pulled it to his ear.

"Yes, this is Shere Khan of Khan Enterprises, how may I help you?" He asked calmly.

The one who called him was the rabbit doctor that worked for him and Buzz the loyal bird mechanic of Khan Enterprises who also worked for him.

"Mr.Khan, we're in big trouble at the factory and we could use some help," Buzz told his boss.

Shere Khan turned his chair to the left and back at his desk.

"What kind of... *pops his claws out* trouble?" He asked as he fidgeted the claws from his right paw up and down from his pinkie to his index twice before laying them down on the table.

"There's a problem with the circuits and the machines are going whack and it's about to blow!" The Doctor explained in panic.

"Hmmm, that is tragic. I'll see if there's any pilots I can send to retrieve you from the explosion. Make sure everyone finds their way out as quickly as possible. I may lose the factory, but my loyal employees are the third thing I care about. So, like I said, get everyone out there," he ordered.

"Thank you, Mr.Khan," Buzz said.

Shere Khan, with the phone still in his left paw, ended the call as he placed it back on the phone box. Next, he started to call every pilot that worked for him to head to his factory. Then, he remembered another pilot that he knew. A pilot that was one of the best pilots ever. So he picked his phone up again to make another call for help.

....

In the Downskirts of Cape Suzette, there was a building next to the lake. The job officiation is called, "Higher For Hire."

At Higher For Hire, there were four bears and a lion that work there.

The lion was the crew's mechanic. His name was Wildcat. Secret of his is that he left a desert for dinosaurs, real ones, to live free and in the wild with no hunters after them.

Next was a little golden girl bear with purple bows tied around her ears. She was cute and very imaginative for a 6 year old. Her name was Molly Cunningham. Secret of her's is that Santa Claus granted her wish for her mother to see snow in Cape Suzette. Wildcat and the other three saw this, too. Including Louie.

After Molly, there was another kid on the team. It was brown boy bear who worn a green shirt and a baseball cap pointing backwards. His name was Kit Cloudkicker.
Secret of his is that he didn't have a family and was a former pirate working for Don Karnage.

Then, we have two adult bears. They were not married and they would usually get on each other's nerves until finally becoming friends.

One of them was a big grey man bear who happened to be one of the best pilots in Cape Suzette ever. His name was Baloo. He created a plane called the "Sea-Duck." He would often, or, MOSTLY refer to it as his baby even though he can't pay the mortgage. Secret of his is that he's a terrible speller.

Finally, was the boss. She was a brown bear by the name of Rebecca Cunningham. Since Baloo never could pay the mortgage for his plane, she bought it and even had it repaired after Cape Suzette was saved from Don Karnage. She's not as tall as Baloo, but that doesn't mean she isn't in charge. She is also Molly's birth mother. Secret of her's is that she can get carried away in some of her disastrous ideas and can get a tad angry. And by "tad", I mean "a lot." But that doesn't stop her from being loyal to her friends and loving her precious daughter.