First Live

It's been nearly a week since you received the invitation and joined the secret Onlyfans of Max and Harvey. Nothing new has been posted, and you checked everyday just to be sure you don't miss anything.

As your Friday progresses, you finally get a notification:

"Luca and Kitt have made a new post"

The boys have posted that they will be goin live for the first time in one hour, but not to worry it will be saved so it can be viewed later.

Luckily for you, your free for the rest of the night and decide to watch it live. After an hour of waiting, you pop on your ear buds, open up OnlyFans and wait for them to go live. It's not long and they pop up. You click on the video and join the room, the boys are up in Harvey's room, sitting in their office chairs at his desk as they get started;

"What's up guys, looks like we've already got 13 people here, that's almost everyone." Harvey starts out.

"We should give it a min to give anyone else a chance to get in here" Max says

"Alright, let me grab something to drink and then we can get started" Harvey heads off camera

"Good idea" Max heads out of the room and soon returns with a glass and some vodka. "Ok looks like we're at 15 now, might as well get going."

"For sure" Harvey says as he sits down with a glass, you can't tell what's inside but it's safe to presume it's probably alcohol of some kind. "So, welcome... we uh"

"We're glad to be here. As we said, we wanted a place where we could have discussion, tell stories, interact and what not in a more..." Max pauses as he looks at Harvey, trying to find the word

"Adult?"

"Ya...adult way"

"This isn't meant for us to make porn or anything, but we can talk about things we can't really talk about openly without risking our careers."

"So seriously don't leak us" Max says "we are trusting you and that's hard for us to do, but we want to be more open with you, and those others we may ask to join us."

"We appreciate you guys and hope this can be fun and entertaining for all of us." Harvey then asks, "Does this all make sense?"

They pause for a bit to read the comments, not that there were many, most people just said hi and there's one or two questions in there but with such a small number of viewers the comment section isn't gonna be poppin.

"Are you talking of sharing how to make your favorite drinks or we talking about sexual?" Max reads out before saying "Well I like anything with vodka in it but I'm sure we can mix drinks together"

"And who know, we want to be open in our talking so there's definitely things we won't show but talk about almost anything, right?" Harvey says before looking to Max.

"Right, when talking about doing this I was saying we need a place to talk about sex, drugs, and rock and roll with our fans." He responded.

"Though we are gonna have to work into it" Harvey adds "so ask us questions and we'll see where this leads."

"Shot?" Max asks as he hands his brother a glass. They each take the shot before turning to the comment section.

"So someone wants to know when we had our first drink?" Harvey reads

"Shit, probably too early, I think I was 14, maybe, might have been 13" Max respond

"I think I was 15, but it wasn't like I was drinking regularly at parties or anything."