Scars and fears~ 9

*******

Day after pooja day,

After a beautiful start of the new beginning in aadhira's life, she is just settled her mind at Peace, but still there is a pang in her heart to be careful and alert and not to fall again prey to the cunning lives in her past.

More than introvert, introvert-made is more worrying and it gives a unexplainable void and pain. Aadhira is one such girl who turned as an introvert from a easy go, jolly, bubbly girl.

Despite all this in her recent days, she is getting back to herself slowly forgetting all her scars and hurts. She couldn't resist talking with meena ma's family and she started liking and trusting the every soul lives there especially sidharth, the way he comforted her that evening and his warm and home gesture towards her not allowing her to be in her shell. She is breaking, breaking very slowly from her self built strong cocoon, she is trying to open her wings wide just as the her good olden days.

She is trusting him, among the people who judged her,he stood there with a wide smile and comforting words and with a shoulder to lean. Whatever the trust filled heart is tinted with shade of fear and insecurities still. Even she cannot resist herself from their family and bond,she also couldn't resist herself from her overthinking mind too .

Aadhira , standing in the balcony with her coffee mug, thinking all this, her eyes filled with tears, which is struggling to get out from her eyes. That's when she felt a pat in her shoulders. She turned sniffing to see ameya stand with a concern filled eyes. Without any delay she opened her arms for her bunny to hop in her embrace and soothe her. Aadhira chuckled in tears and hugged her tight. After a complete silence, ameya pulled off and took her inside and made her to sit in the bed.

A soul to hear you is a bless.

Ameya took her hands in hers not before wiping her tears.

Ameya~ what's bothering you?

Aadhira left out a sigh and said

Aadhira~ bayama iruku meya

Ameya~ edhuku d bayam innum en palasaye nenachutu irukeyy na iruken unkooda unaku onnu agathu, onnu aga vida maten purinjidha?

Aadhira ~ yes yes yes adhan adhan en bayam ameya you all will get me away from hurt but definitely will ending up hurting yourselves. Adhan bayam enakaga na innum ethana uyir elakaradhu?

She yelled in crying, making ameya eyes glistened. She patted her shoulders and wiped her tears.

Ameya~ apdila ila aadhu yarukum edum agadhu bayapadadha d

Aadhira~ unaku purila meya , think from my shoes, enala yara nambrathu yara nambakoodadhu nu kooda yosika mudila. Ennoda indha insecurity nalla ethana mura ethana vati elarayum hurt panirken, it's hurting me, ennala nambanum nu nenaikravangala namba mudila bayama iruku what if they leave me in half? Just like that? Uh? Unaku theriyadhadhu onnuila you know me, us anga enna la nadandhu nu you know , evlo try pannalum mudila d.

Elarayum enna la norma la paka mudila, I always see everyone in a doubtful way in a hesitation, idhu nala ethana nallavanga kooda hurt ayirpan, ennala mudila, freaking I can't move it anymore.

She opened her heart out loud crying, burying her head in ameya's palms. Ameya couldn't digest seeing her friend, to get hurt like this and to suffer this much. She couldn't do anything, she stroked her hair in comfort and said

Ameya~ you are overthinking aadhu, ne edhayum potu romba kolapikama manasu solradha kelu, everyone and everything is not same, kastapadutha ayiram peru iruka modhu, oruthar koodava pathukrathuku irukamatanga, nee pakra elame thappu nu ila, come my rasathi you can get over this soon, seriya?