5

WARNINGS: VIOLENCE, BLOOD AND TRAUMA

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

VIDEO STORE:

"HOOSIERS is not only the best basketball movie ever made, it's the best sports movie-" Jackson ranted as he, Lydia and Aaliyah pulled up to the video store, they wanted to find a movie that wasn't on Netflix because they had basically watched them all.

"No." Lydia cut him off, not wanting to hear him discuss his favourite movie again.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper-"

"She said no, J," Aaliyah interrupted him, she was sitting in the back seat, watching them fight like two parents going through a divorce.

"Lydia, I swear to God you'll like it." he knew that the demigod would watch anything he put on, so he had to convince his girlfriend.

"No," Lydia repeated, she already watched videos of his lacrosse practice on a loop last week and she didn't want to watch anything to do with sports.

The Jones girl laughed at some meme that Stiles sent her, she knew that he was spending time with his father, so they couldn't hang out tonight, instead, she thought it was a good time to hang out with her closest friends.

"If I picked the movie, would that make you guys feel better?" Aaliyah leaned forward, putting her phone back in her pocket, and resting her head on head on his seat.

"No." the strawberry blonde said instantly, and her boyfriend nodded in agreement.

"I'm not watching anything with vampires," Jackson scoffed, sparing a glance at the demigod, almost feeling guilty for the frown that appeared on her face, "save it for Danny."

"Fine." Aaliyah pouted and slumped back in her chair.

"I am not watching The Notebook again," Jackson refused to watch the movie again, but when he stared at his girlfriend, he knew he lost the argument, so he sighed in defeat and got out of the car.

"Should I go help him?" Aaliyah asked her best friend, knowing he would purposefully pick the wrong movie.

"Yes please." Lydia nodded, not looking up from her phone, she yelled when she heard the car door open again, "love you."

"Love you," the jones girl skipped inside and lazily pushed the door open. Once she stepped over the threshold, she immediately felt a shift in the atmosphere.

A chill ran down her spine as she entered the store, she peered around the store, her eyes narrowed onto Jackson who looked at her with a confused expression.

"You here to check if I pick the right movie?" He rolled his eyes, now I can't pick my movie.

"No I'm here because I love video stores," he scoffed at her sarcasm, "yes I'm here for you to pick out the right movie."