Revelations

Emma's POV:

You care for Frost, that much is obvious. Though the future is subjective, the visions of you two together will not change unless you force it. Let yourselves feel and be happy. Love is stronger than anger...

Moons voice faded as I felt someone holding my hand. I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't move my limbs, I was...cold. That was odd, I couldn't feel any temperature, how can I feel cold? Then it began to fade, pain taking it's place.

My face scrunched as the pain came and went in waves, moving all throughout my body. I wanted to scream and tell whoever was poking and prodding and hurting me to stop. Finally the pain subsided and I opened my eyes, slowly starting to sit up.

First, I saw Jack, streams of tears on each cheek. Then North, who looked almost relieved, Tooth, who looked semi indifferent, Bunny who broke out into a smile, and Sandy who nodded and smiled as Jack enveloped me in a huge hug. I hugged him back, sitting up the rest of the way. Suddenly I pulled back, looking at him.

"Woah, wait, what did I miss? Where's Motera?" Jack sighed as he let go, keeping one hand on my shoulder and wiping his eyes and cheeks.

"Gone. Don't worry about that right now. How do you feel? Are you tired? Do you need to lay down? Do you need a drink? I can get you some water. Maybe-" I put my hand over his mouth.

"Jack I'm alright, just a little confused. What happened?"

"Jack saved your life." North said gruffly. I thought about the cold that I had been feeling before.

"Can I speak to you in private please?" Bunny sighed.

"Well, now that you're alright, we should head back to the Warren, clean up whatever mess she made and keep on." They nodded and left, leaving Jack and I to speak. We sat across from each other and his hand traveled down to hold mine again.

"Jack I need to talk to you about something...important. Do you remember before when you were asking who I was talking about?"

"Aren't you feeling weak-"

"Do you remember?" He sighed.

"Yeah but what does this have to do with-"

"Can I do a vision transfer?" He stopped for a moment, a small smirk crossing over his features.

"Yeah, I mean, I had this feeling but I didn't want to...seem uh...intruding I guess." I smiled and placed my hands on his shoulders, bringing the visions to the forefront. Us kissing under the moonlight in the sky. The guardians cheering. The moons voice fading as jack held me. Him and I sitting on the roof of North's place, his arms around me. Us flying together, laughing, beside North's sleigh. I also brought Manny's words to the front and began the transfer, keeping a careful eye on his expression once it was over. He looked...confused.

"So...we're destined to fall in love?" He said softly. I shrugged and looked away, embarrassed.

"Kind of, I guess. I mean, only if we decide we're right for each other, or make each other happy, or something...I don't know..." I trailed off. Jack grabbed the bottom of my chin between his thumb and index finger, turning my face towards his.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind...I just...with everything going on, I think going slow is the best option." I nodded quickly.

"No I definitely agree, I just...after talking with Manny I didn't think hiding from you- wait what did you say?" Finally catching what he had first said, I shook my head, wondering if I had misheard him.

"I said I wouldn't mind falling in love with you. Kind of already have, without meaning to I guess...even though we barely know each other." He said with a sheepish smile, moving his hand to rub the back of his neck. I looked up at Manny. I wonder what he would do if he found out? Well, better to tell him now, than to hide it from him and cause problems later.

"Jack, there's...something I have to tell you. It's a little important and I'm not sure how you'll react..." I said softly. His smile fell, as did his hand as he looked at me with sudden suspicion.

"What is it..." I took a deep breath. No turning back...

"I'm...I'm Man in Moons daughter."

A/N: sorry they seem to be getting shorter. I'm working on the storyline, trying to find inspiration, still getting back into the swing of writing. Hopefully I'll get better and the chapters and characters can get more interesting and longer! Thank you if you've read this fair.