Damaged

Two days prior to the hearing

(Voiceover) "I do not fear death, I imagine it so much its more of a memory but I do not fear it. I fear no person, I learned long ago that anyone could die, whether or not they thought themselves immortal, there is typically a way to kill them. 

I fear a cage, a cage that would keep me still and alone while the world goes on around me, where I grow old and no one cares. So in a way, I fear being alone, I fear losing him, my husband, my lover, my partner... I fear losing her, my daughter, the light in my life... I fear losing my family, I fear what could happen to them while I was in a cage."

Jade sat on the bed in prison and looked up as her cellmate moved carefully through the room, the woman had tried to beat Jade up when she came in.... Let's just say she wouldn't be doing that anymore, Jade smirked at the woman who jumped and quickly left the room... Jade stood and jumped up grabbing the bars of the cell window so she could look out, she took a deep breath remembering.

_________________________________________________

5 Years Earlier

Jade stood beside Yao Fei, the Archer who had been helping her and Oliver, as he shot a rabbit. He turned to Oliver and pointed him in the rabbits direction

"Dinner."

Oliver made a disgusted face "Ah, come... hey, I got an idea, why don't you let me shoot that thing and you can go pick up the bloody, dead, disgusting animal." Jade laughed " I would pay to see that one Queen."

Oliver glared at her in annoyance, but Yao Fei pushed his bow towards him making him frown in confusion "What?'

"Try. Breathe. Everything, breathe. Breathe, aim... Fire. Here. Aim that tree." Jade watched as Oliver drew the bow back, she hated the fact that her gut clenched a little because he looked really good with the bow.

"Breathe." Yao Fei repeated as Oliver fired, annnnnnd he missed, Yao Fei said something in his native tongue making Oliver look at him

"What does that mean?"