1 ; Fuck off icy hot!

SH SCAR WARNING! SH MENTIONING & DOUNG!!! READ AT RISK!!! ‼️⚠️⛔️

No ones pov;;

Katsuki woke up in his bed, confused knowing he fell asleep somewhere else. Oh well. He only remembered bits of last night. He got up and changed into his uniform. He knew today was hell, he went into the bathroom staring at his wrists. Scars littered his arms. God, he hates every part of himself. The blade slicing his wrist, once no more space he slices his stomach. After satisfied he made sure they weren't bleeding and sighed.
It was gonna be a long day.. he knows it.

The beginning went by awfully fast, but awkward. In training he waited for everybody to leave the changing room.. or so he thought everyone. He took his shirt off, rummaging In his locker to get his clothes.

"Bakugou?"
A voice cuts into his thoughts, his eyes widen, he turns to the boy quickly to see Todoroki. Tears forming in his eyes.

"Why are their cuts all over.. your stomach and arms?" The boy asked, with worry in his voice. He walks over to the blonde boy and examines the cuts.

"I-I'm sorry!! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!! Don't hurt me!!" The blonde squeaked out. Shaking in fear.

Todoroki bandaged all the cuts, the blonde sobbing as done. Todoroki puts his clothes on for him, seeming the boy was struggling.

"Don't tell anybody please.. I'll do anything" the crimson eyed boy pleads.

"I promise I won't, I won't even mention it again." The Bicolored boy states. He grabs the blondes hand. "We should go to the training area, before we get into trouble.." the boy stated and he earns a nod. He holds the boy's hand as he walks to the training area, to be stopped by kirishima.

"Hey Bakubro!! And.. todobro?" The red head questions. He was confused, he looks to their hands together. And smirks "someone has a crush..?~" the shark boy giggles.

Bakugou and toforoki's eyee widened and their faces red, Todoroki releases the blonde boy's hand from his.

Training started and it was Todoroki against bakugou.

Todoroki wasn't going hard on the boy, which pissed katsuki off.

"STOP FUCKING PITYING ME YOU STUPID ASS! FUCKING FIGHT ME" the blonde raged. Todoroki went harder on him, sadly, too hard. He blasted fire towards bakugou which shot him into the ground, scraping all over his body. He laid there, tears running down his cheeks. Getting reminded of his mother.. he sobs and curls in on himself.

Todoroki goes over to try and help him up.. but..
"FUCK OFF ICY HOT!" The blonde sobbed out, curling in on himself again. Shouto didn't listen. The taller boy picked up the blonde and carried him to Aizawa.

"Bakugou is injured, may I bring him to recovery girl?" The boy asks calming and received an ok.

He began walking with bakugou to recovery girl, the bandages on his stomach and wrists coming off..

"No no no no..!" The blondes eyes widened seeing his scars littered on his body. The Bicolored bot sighed and pulled the boys waist up against him, holding him.

"It's ok. Don't worry, no one will see.." the multicolored boy soothes, katsuki calms down. Once to recovery girl, she helps him. She knows of his regression because he regressed while with her and she knows all about age regression.

"Such a big boy!" The old small lady smiles, giving katsuki a lollipop. The boy was regressed. Todoroki was outside the room waiting. There's a wet spot on the blonde boy's lap she noticed.
"Hey buddy, can you change your clothes on your own? You had an accident.." she says calmly and his eyes widened as he whined. He nodded. She handed him a diaper, and pants. In case of another accident, and that he was regressed quite small. She left to let him change. He finished changing and she came back in. She allowed Todoroki to come in.

"Is he alright recovery girl?" The worried boy questions, she nods.

"He's perfectly fine! Just a few scrapes, and a bunch of cuts.. they looked intentional. But anyways, he's free to go." She exclaims. She was gonna call Aizawa about the cuts.

"Thank you" the boy smiles a little and goes to bakugou.

"Hiii.." the blonde mumbles, voice higher pitched..