fourteen

Taehyung woke up extra early as he felt this day was going to be good. He texted Mrs. Choi, telling her that he was going to school and she responded with an okay and a cute gif.

Before leaving his house Taehyung fed Yeontan, and ate something beforehand then he grabbed his backpack then left heading to school.

He arrived in less than twenty minutes to the building. He was walking casually than he heard whispers. He just ignored them, rolling his eyes at the people who kept laughing at him.

When he arrived at class, he got a long lecture from the teacher who knew he skipped school. Taehyung didn’t really care but he pretended to care, after the teacher left him he faked an apology.

____

It's was finally lunchtime time, Taehyung quickly headed to get in line as he was starving.

"Excuse," he said bumping into people, the whole school just gave him weird looks. He got his lunch tray as the lunch ladies gave him food he was walking around to find a place to sit.

Some random student bumped into him on purpose. Taehyung stood there holding onto his tray that almost feel out of his hands.

He sighed in relief and continued to walk than some guy pulled the tray from his hands.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Taehyung yelled, he let out a gasp as the guy dumped the tray of food onto Taehyung.

"That's what you fucking get for calling Tzuyu a whore, it seems like your the whore and not her. Wearing your showable clothes trying to get laid," 

Taehyung felt furious. He picked up the tray and threw it at him, beating the guy with it, well obviously not. He didn't want his baby to get hurt. All he did was image hitting that mother fucker with the damn tray.

He just pick up the mess from the ground and throws the food away. He saw people recording him and laughing at him.

After cleaning the whole mess having all eyes on him he finally headed to the bathroom he went inside of one of the stalls he looked at the wall thinking how he could fuck everyone over in this whole school he hated the most.

He badly wanted to leave this school but he just didn't want to go to another since it was far from his house, like an hour or so from his house.

He left the school again, he headed to work, he tried to clean himself, he only had a huge stain from the food on his sweatshirt.

A/n: sorry for short chapter!