Shot

Summary:During a rough fight between kooks and pogues y/n gets shot
Warning:Strong language,someone being shot

{Brilliant idea requested by ilymount}

Today was the day it was all going down.Pogues vs kooks.The tension between the two sides had recently been building up rapidly however today  was the time to take action it was the last straw.

It all started when a bunch of kook kids including you know it the one and only Rafe Cameron jumped pope while he was just delivering groceries but because pope was 'on their side' apparently it was completely justified.Us the pogues had enough so today at 11:00 shit was about to go down at the boneyard every pogue and kook was going to be there.I was really nervous but jj reassured me that everything was going to be fine and that we were going to kick some ass,'goin in there guns blazing (y/n)' that's how jj described it.It was going to go down in history it was going to imprint on outer banks history the ultimate fight years and generations people in outer banks have been waiting for,it was going to be epic.

[At the Boneyard 11:00]

All the pogues exited the Twinkie.Jj opened the door for me and offering his hand.Obviously I took it I mean it's jj.No one really knows this but ever since me and jj had met when were little I have had a huge crush on him but I would never tell him that don't wanna feed his big ass ego and anyway jj wasn't known to stay in relationships.

Pope gave me a worried look due to the following events that are about to take place I gave him a reassuring smile even though I was bricking it inside.As we got closer to the boneyard we could see two huge crowds.Im surprised the kooks hadn't tried to pick a fight yet.Just before I Knew it we were there face to face with a bunch of smirking kooks can't wait until I knock it off their face see who's is smirking then.Rafe stepped forward before shouting

"Are you pogues ready to get your ass kicked"

Big mistake for Rafe as jj Lunged at him punching him straight in the face.Blood was streaming down his face because of how hard jj punched him.Then all hell broke loose all the pogues started attacking the kooks.I looked towards John b and I could see he was full on punching Topper in the face I smiled thinking of how proud I was of my friend until I was ripped out of my thoughts when i felt someone pull my hair.I turned around and saw a girl with freshly manicured nails and a overly priced handbag I was guessing she was a kook.So I pushed her back making her fall on the floor I got on top of her and started punching her.She messed with the wrong girl.

This went on for a couple of hours pogues kicking the kooks asses etc.Until I saw Rafe reach for his bag and while doing so start taking a mysterious black object out.Now the fight between us and the kooks was a free for all you could do whatever you wanted to each other but the one rule was you weren't allowed ANY guns it was supposed to be strictly physical nothing mechanical.

A chorus of gasps were heard from the crowd as people started to see what was in the Cameron's grasp.Rafe fired two shots in the air.I was frantically looking for John b,kie,pope,Sarah and jj but I couldn't seem to find them.He wouldn't shoot anyone right?Thats what I thought anyway.People were rushing around sceared of what rafes next move was.Rafe was quite close to me but there was enough distance between us and that's how i would liked to keep it but I was close enough to see that his eyes were bloodshot and there was a certain type of manic in his eyes which made me feel uncomfortable inside.He lifted the gun again to make another warning shot in the air probably to a scare of the pogues but when pulling the trigger,someone

Nudged him as everyone was quickly trying to escape making his aim point in the direction to me.Everything and everyone stopped and a sickening silence formed amongst all people pogues and kooks all their face turned to me pale and shocked.I looked down to see red hot liquid start pouring out of my soaking my shirt.I start to get dizzy everything is spinning.Before I pass out the last thing I hear was

"y/n! Y/n!" It was jj's voice.My jj.

Jj's POV

I caught y/n before she hit the ground i untied the Bandanna on my Wrist and applied pressure on the wound.I screamed for the pogues to help me as I held her lifeless body in my arms.Tears streamed down my face and i didn't even notice I was crying but I didn't care I could let y/n die. She can't leave me she just can't.I picked her up bridal style and placed her gently in the Twinkie.I carefully caress her cold cheek with the pad of my thumb I couldn't imagine life without her, I should have been there to protect her ,I'm the one who told her it would be alright.

"HURRY JOHN B DRIVE FASTER WE ARE LOOSING HER!"I scream

I look around and I can see kie crying into popes chest and the rest the my friends giving me the look.The look that says it all.The look that says that shes gone.I stare back at her I can't give up on her she wouldn't give up on me. As soon as we got to the chateau I rushed inside carrying y/n I place her slowly on the dining table and let pope try and save her I was pacing up and down the room my mind was spinning.

"Jj Stop panicking she's going to be fine"John b stated

"And how the hell do you know that what if it was Sarah who just got shot you would be worried about her wouldn't you, huh,i just can't live without her John b!"I said as my voice broke saying the last bit.

I watched as John b give me a sudden look of guilt and put his head down.
I look at pope with hope.Only to receive a look full of shame.I knew what that meant. More tears flooding down my face my vision becoming blurry I stepped closer to her pale unconscious body and hugged her burying my head into her neck holding on to her for dear life.

"It was supposed to be me and you against the world"I shrieked

It felt like time had stopped nothing else mattered now.

Y/n POV

My eyes start to open as I look around I appeared to be laying on the chateau's table.I felt warm salty tears in the crook of my neck and someone wailing really loudly.I knew it was jj by the smell of beer and the beach overwhelming me.I looked down and saw jj.I smiled and place my hand in his blonde locks.

"Can you stop crying your ruining my shirt"I joked

He looked up at me and gave me the biggest smile i have ever seen.He grabbed my face and kissed me pulling me in a passionate kiss.I smile into the kiss hoping this moment will last forever.

"I thought I lost you"

"Cant get rid of me that easy maybank"