How time flys

( Hey everyone here is my second yu-gi-oh fanfic. But before I get started here is the disclaimer. I didn't own yu-gi-oh or it's characters. I only own my Ocs.)

I watch as Atem walks up to the gates of the after life. Tears threaten to spill from my eyes. I stand with Yugi , Tea, Joey, and Tristan. I need to say something. I can't bring myself to say those words though. I open my mouth to say the words I wanted to say to him for a long time. But those aren't the words that came out. "Atem wait." He stopped dead in his track but he didn't turn around. "Pharaoh I need you to promise me something. Please promise me that you'll never forget us." Tears started to spill from my eyes. "I promise Alyssa." With that he continued walking. I tuned the others out. Those weren't the words I wanted to say. A watched as he gave us a thumbs up. Then for a brief moment before he passed Atem's clothes changed to his Egyptian one, then the doors closed. He was gone.
The blaring of my alarm clock awoke me from my dream like memory. That was ten years ago. "A lot has changed in that amount of time," I said. Well I better get up if I want to make it back to Japan in time to surprise everyone.

~~~~~ Somewhere in Egypt~~~~
In the dark ruins of the resting place of the millennium items a single item remain. The smallest piece of the millennium puzzle remains. A thin crack is made in the seal that holds back the darkness. From the crack seeps inky black shadows. They started to creep out around the small space. Then they found their ways to holes in the roof. Quickly using the holes as a new escape route they leaked into the outside world.

(A/N: I know this was a very short chapter. Don't worry I'll make these chapters longer. Peace out for now.)