Bahamas

Hope's POV
We landed in the Bahamas, and got off the jet. Two cars are waiting for us.

I said, " I'm driving."

Elijah said, " No, you aren't. You almost killed me."

I said, " First, you cannot die. Second, that was my first time driving, before I got my license."

Dad said, " Hope, and Ryan is riding with Elijah, Hayley, Caroline and I. The others can ride in the other car."

I said, " I thought Landon was going to ride with us?"

Dad said, " I changed my mind. Get in the cars."

I kissed Landon's cheek, and he glared at Ryan. I sighed, and got in the back of the Tahoe, while Ryan sat beside me. My uncle Elijah, and my mom (Hayley), got in the middle, as Mom (Caroline), and Dad got in the front.

I started texting Landon.

H- Don't be mad. It is just a car ride.

L- I am not mad, mostly annoyed.

H- My Dad means well, he just doesn't like the fact that you are dating me.

L- We have been dating for over a year, and he still doesn't like me.

H- I know. He is protective.

L- Understandable, but he never once tried to get to know me.

H- I will talk with him. I love you.

L- Love you.

My phone was then being snatched out of my hand, by Ryan. He said, " Awe. How cute? Muppet is Jealous."

I said, " You need to stop talking with Lizzie."

He said, " Smile."

He faced the camera towards me, and him. I smiled, and he snapped the picture. I said, " What are you doing?"

He turned towards the window, and said, " Hold on."

I said, " Ryan, what are you doing?"

No answer. I tried to grab my phone, but he kept it away from me.

I sighed, and he soon handed my phone back to me. I seen the screen, and it is the picture of Ryan, and I, posted to Facebook with the caption, Can't get rid of me. #BestFriends4Eva.

I rolled my eyes, and said, " You are an ass."

He said, " What? It is funny."

I said, " You are so dead."

I smacked his head, and said, " You and Landon need to get along."

He said, " He won't even try to be my brother."

I said, " Just please try and get along. For me?"

Ryan said, " Fine."

I said, " Why did you even come?"

He said, " Your dad made me come on this vacation."

I said, " Dad."

Dad said, " Yes, sweetheart."

I said, " Don't act like you don't know what we were talking about. Why did you make Ryan come on vacation?"

Dad said, " I just promised to not hurt anyone, while we were here, if he came."

I rolled my eyes, as Mom (Caroline) said, " Nik, seriously? Sorry, Hope. It seems he always finds a way to be insufferable."

I said, " Its fine, Mom."