Day 5

A/n: play the song for angsty feeling hehe

Minjeong opened her eyes and a tear escaped from her eye. The morning had come again and she slowly stood up. She felt tired, her heart was getting tired. 

"Minjeong!" her mom called. "Come downstairs, breakfast is ready!"

Minjeong lazily got off of her bed. After what happened yesterday, it came to her that living on the same day everyday was tiring. She had lost count already what day it was today.

"Tomorrow, hug me again. Tell me you love me. Hold my hand. It's enough for me to know that you love me." Jimin's voice echoed in Minjeong's mind.

"Are you still here today?" Minjeong thought. "Will I see your face again?"

Minjeong walked out of her room with her head hanging low and she bumped into something. She lifted her head and surprisingly, it was Jimin. Minjeong's eyes widened and she quickly wrapped her arms around the taller girl.

"Are you...okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah." Minjeong pulled away from the hug and she was more than happy to see Jimin in front of her. "See you downstairs." She smiled at Jimin and went her way to the bathroom.

Minjeong's tired heart felt alive again. Her thoughts on being stuck in a time loop changed, she didn't want to escape the time loop anymore. In fact, she would want to stay there forever. Just to see Jimin everyday again. Just to hear her laugh. See her smile. She wouldn't mind repeating the same thing anymore as long as Jimin was around.

On their way to school, Minjeong finally let go of her worry. Seeing Jimin by her side made her feel okay.

"I have a what-if for today," Minjeong spoke.

"Yeah? What is it?" Jimin asked, her eyes focused on the road.

"What if I tell you that I love you?" Minjeong straightforwardly said.

"Damn, what's gotten into you?" Jimin laughed. "When did you become so brave?" she joked.

"Today, I guess." Minjeong shrugged. "But whatever, it's just a what-if," she dismissively said.

"I have a what-if." Minjeong looked at Jimin.

"What?"

"What if I told you that your what-if made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy?" Jimin grinned and Minjeong looked at her amusingly but she shook her head and looked straight in front of her.

"We both know you're kidding."

"What if I'm not?"

"You are!" Minjeong laughed. 

"That hurts, Minmin." Jimin feigned hurt. "Are you rejecting me? You started this!"

"I didn't tell you to take my what-if seriously." Minjeong shrugged.

"I hate you." Jimin pouted and Minjeong softly chuckled.

"Alright, kidding aside. I do love you, Jimin."

"Yeah, sure. As a friend." Jimin chuckled.

"I said kidding aside," Minjeong smirked.

"Nah, I don't believe you."

"Now you're rejecting me?" Minjeong feigned hurt as she scoffed. "What do you want me to do to make you believe in me?"

"Surprise me," Jimin smirked.

"Game on, Yu."

When they arrived at the parking lot, Minjeong readied herself. She waited for the bicycle to come near them and when the moment came, Minjeong pulled Jimin's waist close to her, their faces were only inches apart. Minjeong smirked when she saw Jimin's face turning red.