1. intro

this is a sequel, go read my first justifer book if you haven't already then come back to this :)

jens pov
"MOMMMMMM!!!"
my eyes screw tighter shut as i hear one of my daughters shout for me for the third time.
i nudge justins chest trying to encourage him to get up and see what they're fighting about this time.
"mom tell ali to stop taking my shoes, she gets them dirty every time" summer was in our room now, complaining.
"summer we're trying to sleep, it's too early for you too be shouting that loud" justin groans.
"you two never fucking care" she mutters as she leaves our bedroom, making sure to slam the door behind her.

before we get into the chaos that is the theroux household, i think we should catch up.
when i wrapped on the bounty hunter and finished all the promo tours, me and justin did decide to renew our vows.
we threw a big party just like our original wedding.
after that, i decided to take a break from work to focus on the family, and i can say confidently that it was the best decision i've ever made.
we moved to sacramento, outside of the fake bubble of LA. it's quieter here, we have a bigger but more simple house, a lot more garden space, and the kids prefer it to the stress of LA.
the only downfall of moving so far away is missing the friends and family back home, we don't get to see them nearly as much as i wished we did.
i'm not a full time stay at home mom, i do work behind the camera every so often.
mainly working on some of justin's projects.
but for the majority of the last 15 years i've been a full time mom.
which has come with it's fair share of challenges. it's 2018 and the kids are a lot older now; jackson is 17 and the twins are 15.
the teenage years are not for the weak, i often forget what me and justin were like when we were their age. we try to be strict with them when needed.
jack prefers being either with his friends or with justin, alina is a mommy's girl through and through and summer...she's a bit more of a handful but she's an angel in her own way.
me and justin wanted them to have as much of a normal life as we could give them ; they all go to school, have hobbies like swimming or soccer, and they're allowed friends over of course.
but they're all painfully aware of the media attention we sometimes get.
it did die down a couple of years after i started my break, but that doesn't stop the few cameras following us wherever we go.

anyways, enough rambling from me.
i hope you enjoy the happy and sad moments, the uncomfortable and funny moments, of being in our family.