Julian x Fem!Reader

Y/N's p.o.v

I was a little bored, so I decided to go ahead and take a walk. I put on my shoes, and walked outside. On my walk, I over(head) heard someone singing to themselves down an alleyway. Me, being the stupid individual I am, decided to go check it out. As I walked a little further down, a twig snapped under my foot. 'God-', I thought to myself, really.

Julian's p.o.v

While I has humming Low-Rise to myself, I heard something break behind me. I looked back to see, a girl! She looked about 5'4, with E/C eyes, and H/L H/C hair! I slowly walked up to her, but she backed away. "Oh, I won't hurt you! I'm more of a jokester then I am an enemy!", I said. She had giggled at that. Her laugh is actually really cute! 

Y/N's p.o.v

"I'm Y/N!", I said to introduce myself. "Name's Julian, don't wear it out!", Julian said, while making funny faces. I had started busting out laughing at that point! He was right, he is really funny! "Wanna hang out for a little bit?", Julian asked. "Sure, I got nothing to do today anyway!", I responded in a happy tone!

3 hours later...

Julian's p.o.v

"That was really fun!", Y/N shouted.  "I know, right?!", I had responded.  Now was the time to ask her..you got this.  "Hey, Y/N?", I said to get her attention. "Yeah, Jules?", she responded.  "Jules" was a cute nickname she had given me!  Ok, gotta stay focused!  "Um, do you think you could stay over tonight?", I questioned. "Sure, if it makes you feel better!"  Yes, did it!

Y/N's pov

Me and Jules were casually hanging out on his couch, when suddenly he jumped up excitedly!

"Y/N I HAVE A FANTASTICLY WONDERFUL IDEA-", he shouted. "What is it, Jul?", I asked . "We should build.. a PILLOW FORT!", he yelled. " That's a great idea!", I agreed.

2 hours of struggling to balance pillows with Julian-

Julian's pov

"Done!", I shouted excitedly! "Done!", Y/N agreed. "Ladies, first.", I offered her in.

"Thank you!", she said while giggling. After she had sat down, I climbed in too.  But, by the time I was in there she was already asleep. So, I took it upon myself to pick her up, and put her somewhere comfy. I picked her up, and was getting ready to set her down on some of the blankets, when suddenly I felt someone grab onto my shirt. I turned my head towards Y/N, just to see her holding onto me gently. "*Sigh*".  I smiled, and gently sat down on one of the spots we made, and decided not to wake her up. I felt my eyes getting heavy, and it wasn't too long before I had fallen asleep, but before I did I had heard my self saying, "I love you, Y/N.". Then I had fallen asleep.

Y/N's pov

'Love you too, Jules.'