Part 2

Kei/Tsukki's POV.

"..Tobio..how about staying the night at my place..? Maybe..it will help..?" I asked. His tears had started to dry. "Y-yeah..okay." He replied looking up at me. I helped him get over to my place, he was still kind of wobbly. After about 10mins we were there. We walked up to my door and I unlocked it and opened it. I walked in with Tobio basically glued to my side. I closed and locked the door back. After a second I was able to get us both up the stairs and down the hallway. I pulled him into my room and sat him down on the bed. "..why don't u get some sleep? It might help." I said. I turned to walked out but before I could he grabbed the back of my shirt.

I turned to him again. "What is it Tobio?" I asked softly. He looked back at me with a red tint on his cheeks. "S-sleep..with m-me?" He stuttered out. I was kind of surprised to hear him say that. "Um—yeah..sure." I replied. I laid down beside him as he did the same. At some point he moved his way over to me. Snuggling into my chest. A small red went over my own cheeks. I soon softened from how tense I was before. "Tobio?" I asked softly. "Y-yeah..?" He replied. "..I..I like u." I said softly. 'Shit—I actually said it!?' I thought loudly. I looked at him. He was as red as a tomato. "S-same..I like y-you a l-lot too.." He stuttered out.

He looked up at me. "I..I kind of..lost interest in Hinata a while back..but..he shouldn't of cheated..he should have just—broken up with me." He said. "And—" I started but was cut off. "I'm not done Kei..I..I fell in love with u.." He continued. My eyes widened and then almost immediately softened. I leaned down a little and connected our lips. After a second I broke it. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. I took my glasses off and placed them on my bed side nightstand. I went back to Tobio and immediately kissed him again. But this time it got a lot more heated. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance.

He let me in. My tongue explored him mouth. We fought for dominance, I quickly won. He let out a small moan. After about 2 more minutes of that I broke it off. I raised my hand to his face and caressed it. "I love u Tobio." I said softly. He leaned into my hand and then smiled. "I love u t-too Kei." He said.