November 18 2006

Tami's POV

I was sitting outside with my five year old Catra and my fifteenth year old Danny watching chase each other around "Make sure to stop for some water!" I exclaimed to my kids as they stopped running while panting. "We'll get some water when we're ready ma," Danny replied after he had stopped panting "Elizabeth," I said while holding two bottles of water, "Keep these for you and Danny." I said smiling as she came and got the water.

"Okay mommy." She agreed walking over to me and grabbing the bottles of water "Thank you my little kitten, now go have fun with your brother." Eli smiled and nodded ,then ran back to Danny to continue playing.

Catra's POV

It had been an hour since me and my older brother had got done chasing each other around and we've decided to take a break

We laid back against a tree to relax when I suddenly yawned. I decided to take a short nap since its only 12:00 in the afternoon. I let the darkness consume me as I fell asleep

Danny's POV

It had been an hour since Catra has fell asleep so it is now 1:00 in the afternoon. I was watching her sleep when I suddenly see a black shadow in front of me. It appeared to be a woman. Mother went back inside 10 minutes ago so I was on my own sice Catra was asleep.

"Who are you!?"" I shouted in fear and concern. I got no reply, I decided I should get into fighting stance but before I could I was hit with some sort if magic and everything went black....
-------------------------------------------------------------

No I am not dead-

I just didn't have the motivation to update-

But uh- here you guys go😃