I"M STILL ALIVE PEOPLE

TW WARNINGS: mentions of depression, anxiety, self harm PTSD and things on that topic. If you are not comfortable or triggered by these I do not recommend reading this. No its not terrible mentioning in detail.

.............................................................................

Hello kinky people! It has been a long ass time- and I apologize for not posting for like 7000000 months. 

Before I get into telling why I would like to state that yes, I do plan on posting regularly now. 

No lets get back to the bs. To cut it plainly straight, these last couple of months my depression has really been talking toll on my personal life, badly. My motivation of doing anything came to a huge low so I really haven't been posting or doing anything else in my personal life that I love like drawing and all that. This has mainly been caused by PTSD and really bad flashbacks that have made my both my depression and anxiety to really kick into my system. This has been I result of me going to therapy and trying to get the help I need. 

I would like to say sorry for anybody dealing with this, I will leave the comments open for you guys to vent a little bit.

I"M TAKING SMUT REQUESTS!!!

-Jordyn the creator of this kinky account<3