𝗗𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗜𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁! | 𝗗𝗲𝗶𝗺𝗼𝘀

!fluffy grunt presents you deimos idiotic energy

   Oh boy let me tell you... How mad in love with this idiot, his adorable smile, cheeky personality, incredibly short- i'm kidding he's average.

Being Sanford beloved sister, made you close to his best friend! Winner right? Forgot to mention he's super dense.

You flirted with him multiple times, but he always took it as a joke, eventually you gave up but still had feelings for him kept away

__________

Just like any day, the team is just relaxing in their underground base, I was watching Deimos and Hank play ping pong, getting mad because Hank kept cheating. Sanford was beside me on the sofa, cheering on Deimos but failed since he was half drunk.
"This one's for Sanford!" Deimos smashes the ball with his paddle making the ball go all over the room. "This isn't volleyball you imbecile" Hank sighs walking over to get the ball.

"Maybe because to him the ball looks big, since he's small" I smirked eyeing Deimos, "Tch, Lies!" he lifts his thumb and taking out a cigarette lighting it" I made my way to the fridge grabbing a bottle of alcohol, suddenly the image of Deimos in your head appeared. I giggled hiding my smile with the bottle.

"Hey could I play next round?" I tapped Hank's shoulder, "Sure, make sure to beat this idiot like I did" He gets ready to make the first move, "Promise" I get myself comfortable on the sofa, taking my first chug of the bottle.

Few minutes in, it was my turn to play with Deimos. God why did I even drink, I stood up

"Go get him sis!" Sanford pulls out a little flag with your name on it, "Someone looks like a fan" Deimos chuckles, I didn't say anything but I kept looking at Deimos's lips, slowly going to his neck showing his collarbone. I dug my nail into my hand.

I played the game, a few wins and lost, I completely fazed out, "This o-one's for Sanford!" Hitting the ball off of his sight. Hank was at the side counting points, "This one's for D-Deimos! Sanford's h-hot b-best friend!" I started tearing up, the emotional side of me leaking out due to the alcohol, It was a tie.

"Oh god I gotta puke.." I ran to the toilet, leaving the stunned crowd confused. Sanford's face was struck, Hank's reaction... Cant tell, Deimos dropped his cigarette stepping on it, covering his mouth. He was red as a tomato, glowing!

My drunk ass decided to sleep in the bathtub, already cleaning up the vomit and everything, Sanford dragged Deimos to the hallway away near you, "Is this about Y/n..?" Deimos still blushing his hands in his pockets, Sanford sighed "Did you have any idea how much they liked no.. Loved you?!" Sanford in a angry pose, arms on hips. (slay)

"I mean she did flirt with me.. but I'm sure they meant it in a friendly way!" Deimos smiled awkwardly. "Dude, She talks about you way too much" He puts his arm around his shoulder facing at your room, "I know you like her too! You talk about her the same amount of time they talk about you"

"R-really? What if I'm not good enough.." Deimos shames himself "Y/n have a big heart to deal with your dumbass, I should know because I'm her big handsome brother!" He proudly announced.

"Go get them" Sanford smacks Deimos's head.

Deimos lightly knocks on the bathroom's door "Y/n?" Ya' Alright ?" He opens the door to reveal you gone, Deimos panics for a moment but he heard snoring, he opens the curtains to the bathtub to see you sleeping soundly. He smiles sweetly at the sight.

He leans down and picks me up, bringing me to my room, When he was about to set me down, I gather my shit together and spoke up "Deimos?"

"Oops, Sorry I woke you up" Deimos lays me down and he sits at the corner of the bed, "I-I'm sorry for the stupid thing I said when I was drunk" I chuckled, "Y/n I like you." Deimos was facing the opposite way, there was a moment of silence.

I reached out for my pillow and screamed into it, Deimos jumped and looked at you, I peeked over to see him blushing. "God you idiot!" I pull him from behind, making him fall to your legs, He looks up to you "I like you too dummy" I said cupping his cheeks "I like you more!" We stared at each other lips "Don't worry I brushed my teeth" We laughed and kissed softly.

And then I slap his face with a pillow.

(793 words)
IM ALIVEEEEEEEEEEE