𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟏𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬

from 2017 - 2022
♥♥♥

*Jack and Mads dancing together during the scenes for love back* 

♥♥♥

"Do we ship Mack? Yes, yes we do" Corbyn says making Mads blush. 

"Shut up corbyn" they say In unison

♥♥♥

"Why do you choose Jack" a girl asked in the zoom call
"I don't know." Mads giggled nervously, "I mean I love him, he's my best friend." She truthfully answered while looking down slightly smiling.
Everyone awed, the girl soon turned hiding her face in Jacks shoulder, his hand soon going to the shorter girls head, rubbing her hair softly as he laughed at her reaction

♥♥♥

*Jack and Mads dancing on tiktok* 

The TikTok started with Jack pulling Mads by her belt closer to him causing her to press against his front.
They both laughed as they did the dance, Mads laughing at the sight of Jack as she swiftly spun around and pressed a light and gentle kiss on his lips before the video ended

♥♥♥

*Jack and Mads dancing on Zach's IG Story*

Both Mads and Jack were dancing out to Perfect by Ed Sheeran
Laughing until Jack grabbed her by her pockets of her sweatpants making her spin and crash into his chest dancing as he kept spinning her around.

Zach then soon turned the phone around so it was facing him, "adorable I say, not even caring that I'm a legit third wheel." He said ending the video.

♥♥♥

*an interview moment*
(Sorry I don't know the name of it)

"Or serenade Mads?"
Jack scoot over and patted the spot next to him, "ok Mads."
"No" she told from behind the camera, "come here."
"No"
"Get over here. This isn't your challenge it's mine." As she soon sat on the couch he grabbed her hands and started singing.

When he finishes, they look at each other and slowly leaned in as the others were chanting but they pulled away last minute.
Everyone laughed.

♥♥♥

*Mads was vlogging in London with Jack and Lavender.*

They were playing 'Mad at You' as Jack was dancing with Lavender and Mads was recording.
"This is the music video for 'Mad at You'" she commented as they both started laughing.

♥♥♥

*Mads kisses Jacks cheek during the concert when they were talking to the fans*

The fans were throwing roses as Jack caught one and got down on his knee.
Mads turned to see Jack.
"Awweee" the fans yell.

Mads takes the rose as Jack stands up, Mads kisses his cheek making the fans scream, Jack laughs and kisses her forehead.

♥♥♥

*jack hugs mads from behind*

"Let me now it's on and I'll bring friends-" mads got interrupted by feeling Jack hug her from behind and place his hands on her waist and lays his chin on her shoulder.

♥♥♥

*They were talking and meeting friends*

"Did you know that I can hold the entire world in my hands?" A fan told Jack.

"The whole world."
"Yeah you wanna see how?"
She then proceeded to put her hands on Jack's face representing that he's the world.

"Oh, oh I'm gonna use that one." Jack said as he turn to look in front of him to see his girlfriend talking and taking pictures with fans.

"Hey mads." She turned to see her curly headed boyfriend, "did you know could hold the whole entire world in my hands."
"Really."

"Yeah, you wanna know how."
"How."

Jack walked up to the girl cupping her face, the two smiled at each other while laughing, as the fans adored watching them.

♥♥♥

While doing a zoom call with fans, Jack and Mads were holding hands.

♥♥♥

And now here are some fun pictures I tried my best to edit you don't like them it's OK I don't like them either.

Yes I made more but they look like crap

"𝐡𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐦 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

"𝐡𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐦 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬."

<𝟑𝟑