Grammy

Tw: mentions of anxiety

billie
y/n

Putting on your mascara, your hands couldn't help but shake a little. Billie had invited you to an afterparty she was going to, she knew you didn't like crowds or meeting a lot of new people at once but she wanted you there and liked to always extend the invite to you even if sometimes you did oblige. You couldn't turn down this invite because it was billies after party for the grammys and you wouldn't miss that for the world.

*incoming facetime call*

Hearing your phone vibrate you put down the mascara seeing "babyyy 🖤" pop up on the phone you were quick to answer. "Hi baby" billie says with a gleam on her face, instantly your nerves subduing a little. "Hi my love whats up?" you say putting on your last coats of mascara. "Nothing just on my way to come get you, are you ready?" " yes ma'am" "ok well get your sexy ass downstairs cause im gonna be in there in 5 minutes. I love youuuu" "I love you more baby" you say giggling as you end the call.

Grabbing your purse and throwing your essentials in you felt the anxiety start to rise instantly. Looking in the mirror you took a big deep breath. "Y/n you're gonna be fine, it's billies night and you're gonna have a great time, now get it together" you say to yourself. The little pep talk helped somewhat but you couldn't shake the feeling in the pit of your stomach. You felt your phone vibrate on your vanity text from "babyyy🖤" "come down baby hurryyyyyy" turning off the lights in your apartment you headed down to her.

Billie was such a softie when it came to you. She always wanted you to feel loved and special, even on her night. Opening the lobby door you see billie standing outside the car holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a little smirk on her face. "Baby what the fuck, you look gorgeous." butterflies, instant butterflies. "Thank you babe" you say, grabbing the flowers from billie and giving her a slow but loving kiss. "Congratulations my fucking grammy winner" you say against billies lips. "Um I don't know why but that made me so honry" Billie says laughing while kissing you again. "Thank you though baby." She says giving another quick peck.

Pulling apart, Billie opens the car door for you as you slide in, Billie shortly after you. The driver starts driving off. You and Billie felt like you were on cloud 9. The whole car ride she kept taking pictures and videos of you, she couldn't believe how good you looked. Your dress fit in all the right places, your hair looked perfect, and you smelled amazing. Before you knew it you were at a huge mansion, you heard the music blasting from down the street and what would probably excite most, scared you but you had to push it aside, for billie.

Without realizing you must've be doing your anxious tick shaking your legs up and down because you felt billies warm hand on your thigh. "y/n, baby you wanna talk before we go in." snapping out of your thoughts you turned to billie "no bills i'm fine, why?" billie looked at you with a stern face. "y/n dont lie to me baby what's up" she says holding both of your hands in hers. You couldn't lie to billie not even if you tried, so you turned your eyes to her beautiful blue ones that were awaiting an answer. Taking a deep breath "I'm sorry bills I don't want you to worry about me not on your night. I just have anxiety about all the people and if I look ok, and having to talk to so many people, I'm just nervous I guess, but I'll be ok" you quickly said while staring at your lap.

Billie grabbed your face into both her hands "My love just because its "my" night does not mean my love and care for you go away" she says tucking your hair behind your ear. "First of all you are the most beautiful girl I have ever fucking seen and you're damn well gonna be the most beautiful woman there tonight, and you're not going to be alone at all tonight, you're gonna be right by my side." I wouldn't even be here without you so really it's our night mamas." Wiping a small tear from your eye you felt such a relief that Billie could only give you. "You pulled her into you giving her a hug just wanting to feel close to her for a second. "What would I do without you eilish?" you say against her hair. "Honestly I dont fucking know.'' Billie says. You both started laughing. She always knew what to say and when, you loved her for that.

Getting both of yourselves together billie gets out the car opening the door for you, she grabs your hand to get out. Walking with her hand in hand billie whispers in your ear "Also don't even worry because the way you look in that dress, I don't think we're gonna be here too long."

Hello lovelies! thank you so much for reading! my requests are open so plz send some ( i need ideas 😂)