The painful night

Y/n went to the club. She is not like a person who drinks over very small problems but this was big thing for her.
Now y/n is in the club . She went to the chair and sits. And starts drinking.

Till now y/n is quite drunk. She drinking and silently crying. While Thinking about her life. She was smiling and laughing on her terrible type of life.

Y/n left the club and then went to her house. Yeah she live with her sister but she spends her most of the time in her office or her friends house.

According to jissoo, y/n is super workaholic and spend more time in company, which is true. She even have nice room in the company and all things which she needed. That's like her small house or a small apartment. So jissoo never questions her or ask her to stay with her because work is important and she is taking care of herself is super important so it okay to jissoo. Y/n also get angry if someone stops her from working, jisso doesn't force her to stay but Jisso has no idea that y/n live in another house.

Author: So at this time y/n is in her another house which is her friend's house.
--------

Y/n parks the car in her house and enters the mention.

I thought you were staying with your sister today.

Jeni asked with confused that y/n totally ignored.

hey we are talking to you

Liza, her other friend said to take her back from y/n's dream land.

Ignoring everything Y/n went to her room straight.

Jeni and Liza are her partner in crime ohhh sorry sorry parter in business.
Author:Or maybe in crime.

Well, lets continue,

Jeni stops her in midway and ask her what happened. She knows some where, about 'what has must happened'.

i asked something?

Jeni asked worriedly while looking at her, when she smelled alcohol.

why are you drunk?

Jeni asked not believing, y/n doesn't really drinks and when she do then that's the serious situation.

huh??

Liza was surprised she goes near y/n and look into her eyes.

You cried??

Said liza again unbelievably

i don't cry.

She said coldly and finally left for her room running away from answering them like always.

again it's gonna happened. Should we call her.

Liza asked to jeni worriedly.

Let's wait and if needed we will call her.

Jeni suggested earning a nod from liza

On the other side...

??: How's everything going?

??: good jimmin.

you still think about them. Taeyung.

Jimmin asked earning a sad smile from his friend

Hmm

Taeyung hummed

bro they don't care you know that. Jason told us every thing.

Jimmin was consoling his friend

hmm

Taehyung knows what jason told them but did his heart believed that? No.