Rules

ALL my roleplays start off as friendly roleplays so that i can do a kinda vibe check with how we roleplay and if i enjoy it enough to move onto relationship or not. Therefore my anons will probably be in multiple roleplays but once they get taken if not by you i will give you the option of staying friends with them or picking another.

♧ single with no romantic interests yet
☆ talking romantically with a character
♡ taken by, engaged to or wed with a character

⚠️ roleplays can get sexual or graphic so please assure that you're 18 and up if you attempt to have a roleplay with either of those types of scenarios in them ⚠️

— roleplays are always welcome 100% BUT PLEASE send a scene, don't just say hey or hi UNLESS of course you are address me ooa in which case please use ()'s or //'s so i know its to me and we can discuss a scene together (this also applies if you are still deciding on who to roleplay with or would like me to choose from your characters if you have more than one just tell me ooa and we can figure it all out together)

— drama is okay, but please if its something that could possibly be triggering run it by me first I'm typically open to anything but it's better safe than sorry

— do not God Mode our roleplay (this means do not control what my character does or says) as i will not God Mode your character or characters

— double roleplays are typically welcome as well as single roleplays so don't be afraid to ask me ooa if id like to double roleplay

— i apologize in advance if my replies are delayed i have a life outside of this that sometimes gets in the way but I'm typically very active (also at times ill be on but not responding if my anxiety is acting up because i don't want to accidentally mess up a roleplay in any way)

— i do MAINLY first person before a roleplay begins i will be sure to bring that up and talk it through with you i don't mind if you do third, you can do your third and i do my first because i rather we both be in our elements and comfortable.

— have fun 🤍

— comment something about yourself ooa ill reply with something similar about myself or something random just for the fun of it

— i have a discord and instagram made for ooa talk about the roleplays so feel free to message me on either of those (they are ONLY for ooa talk no roleplaying will go on in either apps)
Discord — wattpadrptalk.ooa#6085
Instagram — wattpadrptalk.ooa

⚠️ roleplays can get sexual or graphic so please assure that you're 18 and up if you attempt to have a roleplay with either of those types of scenarios in them ⚠️(i am 21 ooa)