47[FINAL]

Someone's Pov

The sun rose beautifully. The clouds were formed into different shapes and the sky was looking pretty. It was a nice day for any type of picnics or hangout. As Jungkook strolled through the garden of his Mansion, he thought taking the morning calm breezy air. It was such a peaceful day-

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

-maybe not so peaceful day....!

Hurriedly running back inside the Mansion, jumping the stairs to reach his room as fast as possible, he panted heavily as he stormed inside the room. His hands were on his knees as he panted.

"YOU STUPID SON OF DRACULA, YOU IDIOT! WHO TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THE CURTAINS OPEN!?" There. His little preggo boyfriend started Scolding him with the rise of the sun. He couldn't hide his coo as he smiled approaching the bed where his boyfriend was sitting in the middle of the bed. Hands crossed over the big bump and face holding a cute pout, an angry one though. His hair was messed up, pointing in every direction possible and his eyes barely opened yet he was there, Scolding him.

"I forgot about it" Jungkook slowly spoke as he sat beside Jimin, patting his head and Jimin was too sleepy to sit straight as he fell directly on Jungkook's shoulder. And all Jungkook did was release a chuckle at the adorableness of his silly cute boyfriend.

"What am I gonna do with you? How am I supposed to remain sane when your dada is being this cute, hmm little pumpkin" Jungkook whispered in a baby voice as he placed a kiss on Jimin's belly and laid beside him, holding him close and his eyes couldn't help but admire the unreal ethereal beauty beside him.

.
.
.

"Is everything prepared?" Jungkook spoke as he took a sip of his coffee while his eyes were fixed on the document in front of him and his other hand holding a cell phone.

"Yes sir!"

"Documents? What about them?"

"It is ready, sir"

"Take that with you, I will pick that up" jungkook spoke, voice firm and clear.

"Yes sir!"

"Just a few more hours" smiling to himself, he shook his head as he dialled another number, with excitement.

.
.
.

All curtains were closed, the room wasn't cold nor it was hot. It was chilled and one or two pillows were lying on the floor while Jimin was sleeping in the middle, occupying almost all the place as he was laid like starfish.

Slowly with 1st blink, 2nd blink and 3rd blink, he opened his eyes. A soft puff of breath left his lips as he took in a long one, he rubbed his eyes. Looking at the side and his eyes roaming around the whole room, he calculated he was alone. Jungkook wasn't there. Getting up from the bed, he let his feet touch the cold floor before he put on his slippers as he walked out of the room, rubbing his bump.

Walking through the hallway, passing by the big frames full of Jungkook's and his pictures, he walked towards the stairs. As he walked down, he spot the living room, which was empty. With a disappointing sigh, he frowned with his lips formed into a cute pout. He was about to turn around but before he could do so, he was already engulfed in a back hug, the strong arms around his bump and face on his neck while his back touched the firmed chest through the thin material shirt.

"Where were you?" The honey-filled voice was enough for Jungkook to release a relieved sign and as he places a soft kiss on the shoulder and neck, he kissed Jimin's left cheek before he whispered.

"I was just here only, pretty" Jimin released a happy giggle as he turned around, wanting a kiss from his boyfriend which Jungkook happily gave.

"What do we have for breakfast? We feel so hungry" Jimin pouted as he rubbed the bump, making puppy eyes to Jungkook who chuckled in response.