Copyright Terms

This story is a work of absolute fiction. All characters are over the age of 18, thus legal to have steamy erotic encounters with each other.
This book belongs to me, any copying of any form is considered plagerism and thus illegal, authors work hard on their stories, thus stealing stories is entirely wrong.
All characters are work of fiction. Places, buildings, states in the USA are mentioned in this story but in no way am I claiming ownership of those places, buildings, states in the USA I use in this story.

This book by copyright law belongs to me the author.
Any copying or pasting, or written copying and placing my story online like on Amazon with different character names is completely illegal by Wattpad's Copyright Terms, as well as Copyright Terms Of The United States!
You are committing a crime of plagerism if you copy this story any way and stealing it to make a quick buck by the Copyright Laws Of The United States of America.
Do not steal my story or any original stories I have like Trapped In Furry Prison, Wolven Hearts, and Wolf In The Jungle!
All protected under copyright law!

Keep your mitts off my story please and thank you!

Story coming soon to you!