Tieing the knot

3 Months later
Juliet's POV:
Karen was helping me with my make up, I wanted to look elegant on my wedding day. Today was the day I become Juliet Spencer. "Thanks Karen" I said. "Your welcome Juliet, you look beautiful" Karen said to me. I put on my robe to cover my slip and went to our outside ceremony thing. I looked around at everything making sure it was in place. "Juliet, come on your walking down the isle in ten minutes we need to get you in your dress" Karen said to me.

Shawn's POV:
"You've grown up my man" Gus said to me. "I know and I can't wait to marry jules" I said, I went down to the alter and waited. As the ceremony started Jules came down the steps leading to the isle. She looked stunning, her eyes sparkling, her hair sitting perfectly on her shoulders, her skin glowing and her dress moved with her perfectly as she got to were I was standing i held both her hands in mine. "Now the couple will read there vows" the priest said, jules started. "I've known you for 7 years, and honestly I've never been happier. You are my eighth world wonder, when I see you my life lights up a little bit more, and when I wake up in your arms I know that I'm safe with you. I love you and there's no one that can change the way I feel" she finished tearing up. She put the ring in my finger. "Jules you are the girl that stole my seat and you never did buy me lunch but that doesn't matter. My biggest fear used to be that some thing would happen to me and that I would never want to spend the rest of my life with one woman, but all of that changed when I met you. Jules I love you and I want you to spend the rest of my life with you" I said and put the ring on her finger. "Now by the power vested in me by the city of Santa Barbara i now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride. I kissed her and it was true, Juliet Lynn Spencer was my wife. We walked back down the isle, she went back into her dressing room with Karen, I didn't know why so I just waited, a few minutes later she came out in a shorter white dress with her vail off. "You look beautiful" I said and picked her up bride style and carried her into the reception room. We had a great wedding and I took her home and kissed her, we got more into it and don't get me wrong I loved her dress, it just wasn't needed at the moment. Now it was true she will be forever mine.