𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺: 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔, 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕!

꧁𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚔𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

I decided to train the whole night.

With this new armour, it felt as if I was invincible.

The 20+ stats made my speed, strength and endurance go berserk.

I had to adjust the speed and strength the most because when I started running, my face hit a tree within 4 steps.

Actually, 3 steps.

It took me about 15 minutes to adjust but somehow I managed.

I indeed wanted to seriously try the new skill; Equivalent Ruby Strike but the cost is so great!

Maybe I should try it in the battle. Wait no I can't wear the suit and everyone will look at me as if I am crazy and I also can't just equip it out of nowhere!

But I wonder if I can bear to see Sasuke and Naruto nearly die and just get hurt by Haku in front of my very own eyes.

Just thinking about it makes my heart hurt.

I could easily end the fight but that would seriously influence what will happen to them and the future.

I guess I'll have to bear through the pain of seeing them practically tortured and I could've stopped it but I didn't.

As I looked up at the sky, it was already super dark. Maybe around 1 a clock?

I finally tried to relax and sat on a branch while leaning against the tree looking at the starry sky.

The stars seemed endless and it was as if all my worries were gone

The stars seemed endless and it was as if all my worries were gone. I continued to gaze at the never endless stars when something caught my eyes.

It was a shooting star and I looked at it intensely as it went past me to who knows where

In less than a second, more of them were coming from behind and one of them was a strange colour of red. However, it did not look like a meteor at all.

It looked like the others, but I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong.

I soon later dismissed it and looked at the shooting stars travelling across the starry sky until I couldn't see them.