The ghost of Hope's Peak bathroom

*Third Person POV*

Kaede and one of her friends were talking and laughing till her friend stopped and asked a question. "Hey Kaede have you ever heard of the Seven Wonders of Hope's Peak?!" Kaede's feet quickly stopped and turned around. Now interested into the topic, despite never really liking horror and scary stories and rumors.

"Well no what about it...or well them Tenko?" Tenko had a smile on her face and started to think. "What one, what one...ooo yes! Let's start with the most infamous one! The seven of the seventh wonders, they say if you go to first floor girls bathroom and knock on the third stall three times and say 'Kokichi, Kokichi, Kokichi.' she'll appear and grant you a single wish, but you'll have to pay a price!" Tenko finally finishing up. Kaede looking at Tenko now and finally having an idea, she'll just have to go to the bathroom to see if it was true and maybe have a wish granted!

"I have to go Tenko I hope you have a great day!" Kaede waved and then left quickly down the stairs of Hope's Peak. Many people were waving to Kaede and trying to talk to her. The blonde wished she could've said hello, but she had to do this, she just had too.

*Kaede's POV*

I finally got to the first floor girls bathroom and stepped in. 'You got this Akamatsu, it's not true... hopefully and if it is then maybe you can ask for your crush to like you!?' I thought to myself and and went to third stall. Taking one or two....or well maybe three deep breaths.

I brought my knuckles to the stall and while I was slightly shaking I knocked three times repeating the words, "Kokichi, Kokichi, Kokichi." Stepping back and taking another deep breath and looking around. "Hahaha! It seems it was fake and whoever told Tenko that was just hearing a bunch of stuff!" Quickly taking one more look, I saw the bathroom door open. "Huh?!" My face that was a smile and laughing into fear and dumbfounded.

Slowly looking into it, and the bathroom was empty, with just a toilet and well that's just about it. I felt a pair of hands on my eyes and a voice with a sense of a childish tone, "Nishishishi hahaha I found you." Even though I couldn't see myself I could feel my entire body go cold and slowly turned around and screamed. "AHHHH!" With that I fell down on my butt and looked up to see....