SHOWER SEX ⚠️

*shhhhh~(the shower goes on)

Jungkook pushes you between the glassed box as he turns on the shower....

"Hey wait~" your hands were still tied behind your back...

"I'm cleaning you....

What else?" he takes off his clothes, closing the glass door behind....

Jungkook rubs the soap into his hand creating lots of foam.....

Looking at our face as he reaches for your p***y...

*rubbing

"Man...you're wet....

Even after all that shit we did in the garage, you still want more....(Smirk)" kookie inserts his finger inside your hole making you gasp....

*squishy noises

"Can you stop messing around...

I'm done..let me out!" You hated it...

Jungkook grabs you by your thighs, holding you up....

And pushing you against the wall as the shower gets into your eyes....

"Ugh! I can't see~" you couldn't wipe your eyes...

Jungkook just looks at you, enjoying the show...

Suddenly he thrusts his pelvis inside you forcing you to moan...

"J-jung-(You could barely speak) t-take it out...*soft moan

I'm not prepared...." you throw your head against his shoulder, breathing into his ear....turning him on even more.

"Remember this position?

It's how we had sex in the toilet just like this...(smile)

Our first sex carrot.....it's so memorable...." Jungkook starts to move his hips without warning...

"Aaaaah! Kook!-" you bite into his shoulder, creating a deep mark on his skin.

But Jungkook didn't care~

He was only thinking about the moment with you, as he grabs your hips....

Thrusting even deeper and harder....

(Skin slapping sound)

[*WARNING: 18+ video]

.

.

.

Jungkook puts you down on the floor, turning you around to face the wall and slowly inserts his dick in your ass...

"Aaaa~! (Moaning sound)

O yeh! Harder" you lost all your pride...

Mixing well at the moment....

"Look at you....

All thirsty to fuck me(smirk)

You really are selfish....." he gets faster forcing out loud moans from your mouth....

.

.

.

.

It gets steamy and hot.....

Which made him annoyed "I can't see you...." Jungkook grits his teeth.

Kookie pulls your head up from you, bending down and pushes his fingers in your mouth...

You were so pleased that you couldn't think straight....

He licks your neck, still slapping his member against your ass cheeks,

(Rubbing your clitoris in circular motion)

You were almost about to cum....

Not being able to control yourself, you kiss Jungkook, pushing in your tongue.

Kookie widens his eyes in shock,  and kisses you back...

"Aaaaaa!~ yaaas!!!" You kiss him endlessly feeling his soft gentle lips whilst sliding against his tongue....

He nibbles on your lips as you cum, trembling and shaking, not being able to stand up..... you fall into his arms....

(Heavy breathing)

"I-I'm hungry (soft tone)" you speak with your quivering voice....

Your stomach starts to growl...

*chuckle

"I'll cook carrot~

You'll like it.....I've learnt cooking just for you (sweet smile)" he picks you up in a bridal way and unties your hands, trusting you won't run away...

And keeping an eye on you...

"Here~" I don't have any other clothes but me and my brother's, he gives you an oversized shirt with his underwear.

Kookie tries to put it on you....

"I can do it myself" You growl, pissed and hungry....

He smiles as he kisses your lips,

(Licking them)

"I'm hungry too....

For this meal right here(Smirk)"

You push him away,

"Don't even think I'll be yours in any way...." you put your arms through the shirt, and quickly slide on his panties not giving any shit~

"Yep....

Same as always.... I can't believe you live like a normal human being, before you didn't even care about education , it was all about fun, and now you have a decent job....what happened to the carrot~?" Jungkook starts talking to you calmly as you glare at him with hatred.....

"Don't act like you're innocent when you're not....

You know damn well~" I keep my distance from him.

" *chuckle *sigh

Well I wouldn't say it was exactly my fault....

At the end of the day you were the cause don't you think, you're the one who destroyed my innocence...you're the one to ruin me, mess me up, give me all kinds of dirty thoughts about you that didn't occur to me for someone else ever before...'' Kookie slowly gets closer to you, staring directly in your eyes with so much lust and love but at the same he wanted to own you, and hated you from all the frustration in his heart.

He dragged you of the room and into the kitchen, picking you....placing you down on the kitchen table "watch me cook(smiles)" kookie folds his sleeves as he switches on the gas.

.

.

.

I sat there waiting for him to feed me, he even looked back...licking his lips cause I was wearing his clothes, it seemed cute to him....I know....

(Sad look)

(Swaying your legs)

I have to say,

Even though the past traumatises me,

It was my fault and I can't help but not accept my own mistake.

Maybe he's right, if I didn't crave for him back then, non of this would've ever happen but it did...

IT DID....