❀4

" I hope you all are happy. We are finally back with our new and interesting stories as there is no announcements today we'll straight away start with our questions first. There are lot of questions asked to us "

Whoa we can even ask questions to them?

" Let's begin with the first questions. This Anomious person has asked is it okay to be insecure?  Well in my perspective its okay if your insecure because you know what your not confident about. And if your not confident then don't overthink about it work on being confident regarding that"

I don't agree with her.

" Okay so let's start with today's story. This was sent to us by another Anomious person.

It was a bright sunny day. We decided to meet on the weekend. I sat on the bench in front of her house. She was ten minutes late.

Hello, she said with her soft voice. I looked up to see her and I was greeted by her face shining as the sun's rays fell on her. I smiled looking at her smiling face.

This story!? Who wrote it?!.

We talked for hours, basically it was her talking about how her day was, what she did last night, what book she is currently reading, what's its plot

Flashback was played on my mind. Everything was still clear, every single memory. None of them had faded. The atmosphere was suffocating. I was breathing heavily

I had a present for her. At first I was hesitant but somehow I gathered up my courage and gave her. She smiled happily on seeing the gift, she quickly opened it up. Best friend's bracelets? She asked as she tilted her head.

"Someone stop it " I shouted covering my ears as tears kept rolling down my cheeks I got up and decided to run away but I felt dizzy.

"Because we are friends."

" Y/n! " I heard someone shout before I lost my consciousness.

~

"Yah! Lee know did you meet so hyun today" I said running up to him at the school playground.

" No. I haven't seen her today anywhere. Is she absent today? " He replied

" I went to her class they said she is present " I told as we kept walking.

" Then where did she g- " He was cut off when a sound of something falling behind us drew our attention. Blood came flowing towards us as it touched our shoes. As we turned around

"So-so h-hyun! "

I quickly opened my eyes and immediately sat up on the bed.

"Y/n your fine? " Lee know's eyes immediately lit up as he saw me awake.

"You heard their broadcast didn't you? Who could have written that? " Was the first thing I asked him

" I was thinking about that the whole time, who could have done that?" He replied as if he was still in his thoughts.

" Move, we need to find out who wrote that story" I said as I got down from the bed

" But who do you think it would have been?, beside you and me no one knows we transffered here. And except you, me and her no one else knows that happened with you, you were that girl, and it's impossible for her to make up all this" He said while following me

" I know lee know It's impossible for her to do soo and you know why, it's probably someone else"

" Wa-wait! Did someone find her dairy?" He said as he stopped on his track trying to guess what would have happened.